SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tjay's applimication c:

Go down 
+3
whippy
SonnyZ
Tjay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tjay
Level 2
Level 2
Tjay

Tjay's applimication c: Empty
PostSubject: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:57 am

What are you applying for:
Gm ofcourse silly ;]

Where do you live/Timezone:
Michigan! , The coldest most garbage state in America <3! EST , But i'm sorta nocturnal Wink

How active will you be:
As active as you want me to be hehe <3 ;] Give me set hours to your convenience, and it'll be set in stone<3!
if no set times, Ill make set times ;] i can dedicate more than 7 hours a day because of my recent break up :]

E-mail:
Touchabletj@live.com , hit me up on msn bro! I love to talk <3

Hobbies: smoking blunts, Watching movies such as comedy , Hockey&football! ima beast <3 , Uhm you ofcourse <3 I like chillen , rap music and making techno songs :] shoes, and hat collecting<3
Anymore you'd lose your mind<3

How you'd handle a hacker :
Duhh, do whatever protocol is , Hide > inform other gms , Theres no need for fraps if multiple Gm's see,Jumping to conclusions is never good , Gotta take it slow bby<3

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
Tell them to calm down and pop a zanny<3 :] jokesss!
Really depends on the situation and what they're fighting about/ if it' really a big deal or on smegas.
Little pathetic things can be sorted out on their own,unless it continues long enough.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
Yeah I have, I was a GM on "kaede story" "prinny story" and a admin on a v.62 server that was...garbage!

Why should we choose you:
I'm funny, Can be charming , Simple but yet so incredable , I am immature about a lot of things but mature when needed.
I have little experience , I own a guild with quite a bit of members that are loyal so i must be a decent leader.
I love maple, I enjoy it tons and always down to help / build relationships with players.Also Why nott choose me , duhh! I'm
So easy to get along with , easy going , and something everyone wants Smile , a FAST learner c:

Reason i applied:
Because , I feel I'd help out tbh , The server needs some stability, and i'm hated by only 3 members over something silly.
I think it'd be fun , and I'm a very friendly person, something the server REALLY needs.I feel I'd be good because I don't hold grudges, for the few people who dislike me i could honestly care less, it's not gonna affect the way I do my job.

Summary of yourself :
I'm tjay I'm 17 , really outgoing! I love to swag , make jokes and i'm CHILL as fuck Smile
I'm not an asshole but I can be , Arizona tea is orgasmic , I like mexican food and
I'm really.. really random<3 I'm honest, I hate liars and i live by that.

Extra Info:
Idk , if this is just random shit? , But I'm an aquarius , not too religious , I love getting teasedd it's cute , And i say babe
and baby and daddy a lot to random people because I'm weird , but i love it! And that's it i guess, hit me up i'm more than willing to talk if you wanna know anything extra I hustle erry' day to get to know more people personally<3!
I also start college in sept' I'm pree' excited Smile

I didn't wanna make my app too flashy, but look more professional even tho it's far from it haha :]
As well as pictures, it looks sloppy , i think kristines app could only pull it off because it was witty as well c:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
Long enough damnit' Summer feels like 1/4 of winter Sad

In game name:
TJAY , That kid with the cutest nx outfit ever, sorry if that's cocky ;]

I know these questions are suppose to be short, but i'm complex when it comes to things like this, sorry :]!

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
None on a personal level , justyen and i were cool , we talked a little before he was approved as GM.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Probably not (being honest) but that's for admin/anna to decide.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yeah, a lot. Mainly guildies or my ally <3 but I do help out quite a bit, as well on the forums with fixes etc.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yeah <3! bout' to be 18 <3

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
1 week and 2 days est, in pst 1 week 1 day LOL!

I really just posted this because I couldn't get in game and i'm bored LMAOOO.

Last edited by Tjay on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
SonnyZ
Level 3
Level 3
SonnyZ

PostSubject: Re: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:17 am

Best to get to know the staff 1st
Back to top Go down
whippy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 am

call me a dumb ass and this guy can't read "1 to 2 words only!"
Back to top Go down
Tjay
Level 2
Level 2
Tjay

PostSubject: Re: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 am

whippy wrote:

Read above lmfao, and you are a dumbass , straight up.
I said what I wanted, is it so bad to change the format one tiny bit.
And sonny this was just for fun , because I can't play LOL
Back to top Go down
Tjay
Level 2
Level 2
Tjay

PostSubject: Re: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:33 am

SonnyZ wrote:
Best to get to know the staff 1st

Haha I make myself laugh, you has 69 post<3 c:
I needa grow up.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Tjay wrote:
whippy wrote:

Read above lmfao, and you are a dumbass , straight up.
I said what I wanted, is it so bad to change the format one tiny bit.
And sonny this was just for fun , because I can't play LOL

It actually is pretty bad if you changed the format a tiny bit. Following instructions is a requirement.
Back to top Go down
MushBear
Noob
Noob
MushBear

PostSubject: Re: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:06 pm

I don't think I really have a say, but if you are complex and can't follow the guidelines properly, then don't apply.
Back to top Go down
Lacri
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:11 pm

MushBear wrote:
I don't think I really have a say, but if you have a complex and can't follow the guidelines properly, then don't apply.
Back to top Go down
Tjay
Level 2
Level 2
Tjay

PostSubject: Re: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:44 pm

LMFAO, did I not say I was just doing this for boredom/fun?
I haven't been on the server no where near long enough to get gm, that's common sense.
And even then the format is correct just that one part I felt like it needed more than 3 words,
Following instructions is easy , If you'd like I can go back and answer 1~3 but I wanted to say more Smile It makes it seem lazy and boring, and i'm neither of those.

Last edited by Tjay on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:45 pm

1-2 word answers is a requirement.
In all honesty your English is about as bad as the majority of that Celestia guild.

Denied. We don't hire people with fail English. I've made that clear quite a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tjay's applimication c:   Tjay's applimication c: Empty

Back to top Go down

Tjay's applimication c:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: