SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sacred
Noob
Noob

Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm

What are you applying for:
Teen Girl Squad Leader? I thought that was obvious?
OR ANNA'S JOB/GameMaster...whatever you decide.

Name:
Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application Oh_jef15

Or just let me say 17.
CLICK ME FOR NUMBERS!

Where do you live/Timezone:
Somewhere on this map (HINT: It's cold)

(GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), ON, Canada
Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application Time_z10

NOW HERE COMES THE FUN! I have 3 personalities for this, so pick which ever one you please. If you some want laughs (hopefully) choose the one you think is the most like you (if I offend you, I apologize). The third personality is hidden, can you tell me what it is?

Serious

Spoiler:

Humorous

Spoiler:

???? (gramma off plz)

Spoiler:

I hope you found this moderately intriguing and unique and hopefully this won't happen to me.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sacred on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
OpTiCz
Level 3
Level 3
OpTiCz

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm pretty sure this counts as three applications...
Back to top Go down
Sacred
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Possibly, but hopefully it wouldn't make my application denied for that. I thought it might be entertaining for the reader to choose what they want to read instead of always reading what's given in front of them (somewhat contradictory, but it makes sense?)
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Just a head's up, I found looking at three different copies of the same thing more annoying than funny.

It is the nature of an application that it is read in full - that's because whether in real life or right here on these forums, it is a determining factor in deciding whether or not you are capable and qualified for a certain position. This is not a choose your own adventure game. When it's not all read, that tends to be a bad thing.

But hey, that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:40 pm

I also found it a bit over the top...respect for the effort though!

But.. Anna is a chick you know? She has no dick (or so I would hope) therefore nothing for you to ride on. Nobody likes suck ups.

And if, in the circumstances that you know her from somewhere else, which I have the feeling you don't, There is still an unnecessary amount of dick riding/acknowledgment.
Back to top Go down
Sacred
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Inebriated wrote:
Just a head's up, I found looking at three different copies of the same thing more annoying than funny.

It is the nature of an application that it is read in full - that's because whether in real life or right here on these forums, it is a determining factor in deciding whether or not you are capable and qualified for a certain position. This is not a choose your own adventure game. When it's not all read, that tends to be a bad thing.

Well you weren't really supposed to read every one, you were supposed to choose based upon your personality (or whatever you liked the most). I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear, but I suppose it's only fair that some people may decide to read all of it, and I apologize if I annoyed you.

Nicksterr wrote:
I also found it a bit over the top...respect for the effort though!

But.. Anna is a chick you know? She has no dick (or so I would hope) therefore nothing for you to ride on. Nobody likes suck ups.

And if, in the circumstances that you know her from somewhere else, which I have the feeling you don't, There is still an unnecessary amount of dick riding/acknowledgment.

You're probably right, but considering my last one got denied for being too boring (and the simple questions rule that I didn't follow), I thought I might as well give this one some sort of uniqueness. I've never seen it happen so I don't know the outcome. I'm sorry if this was sufficient for my final take, but that's the luck of the draw sometimes. You win some, you lose some.

Last edited by Sacred on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OpTiCz
Level 3
Level 3
OpTiCz

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:46 pm

I still think it counts as three apps...
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Sacred wrote:
Inebriated wrote:

Well you weren't really supposed to read every one, you were supposed to choose based upon your personality (or whatever you liked the most). I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear, but I suppose it's only fair that some people may decide to read all of it, and I apologize if I annoyed you.

I know that you were only supposed to pick one, but think of it this way - the purpose of an application is not only to show your interest, but also showcase what you have or what you are that tells whoever's in charge that you're right for the job. You put your best foot forward when you can, but guess what? There's a reason why interviewers ask for references - they want to know as much about you as possible to determine if you're right for the job, and some of what they hear may not be the best. From my perspective, you're willingly disqualifying yourself with your own poor judgement.

The main reason I say this is that apart from your "normal" application, this is one big joke. I skimmed over the other two, and while marginally funny, they're useless. They tell us nothing. If the whole point is to "only pick one", guess what? Two out of the three tell me that you're either overly bold, unable to write, making a joke out of an application, or trolling. If you really wanted us to "pick one" and still have any chance at all of getting in, you'd at least make sure the "funny" ones aren't completely nonsensical.
Back to top Go down
Sacred
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Inebriated wrote:
I know that you were only supposed to pick one, but think of it this way - the purpose of an application is not only to show your interest, but also showcase what you have or what you are that tells whoever's in charge that you're right for the job. You put your best foot forward when you can, but guess what? There's a reason why interviewers ask for references - they want to know as much about you as possible to determine if you're right for the job, and some of what they hear may not be the best. From my perspective, you're willingly disqualifying yourself with your own poor judgement.

The main reason I say this is that apart from your "normal" application, this is one big joke. I skimmed over the other two, and while marginally funny, they're useless. They tell us nothing. If the whole point is to "only pick one", guess what? Two out of the three tell me that you're either overly bold, unable to write, making a joke out of an application, or trolling. If you really wanted us to "pick one" and still have any chance at all of getting in, you'd at least make sure the "funny" ones aren't completely nonsensical.

You make a good point. I suppose I kind of set myself up for denial just like you said, but like I said before things happen, it was just a spur of the moment idea and I kept with it. There isn't really much more I can say, so I'll just have to wait for what Anna thinks, for her opinion (and possibly some GameMasters) is/are the only that count.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Sacred wrote:
Inebriated wrote:

You make a good point. I suppose I kind of set myself up for denial just like you said, but like I said before things happen, it was just a spur of the moment idea and I kept with it. There isn't really much more I can say, so I'll just have to wait for what Anna thinks, for her opinion (and possibly some GameMasters) is/are the only that count.

That's respectable. You certainly seem nice enough. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:35 am

Looked at it for 5 seconds.
Didn't like the overall look. Kinda annoyed me tbh.

Denied.
Try and make it slightly less downs next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application   Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's (WTF NO?) Sacred's GM Application
Page 1 of 1