SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Rude of Me. ):

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debutante
Level 2
Level 2

How Rude of Me. ): Empty
PostSubject: How Rude of Me. ):   How Rude of Me. ): EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:48 am

My my, sorry for my recent inactivity. I will returning I suppose to my usual activites in-game and forums. Right now I have just realized how I haven't made an introduction for the new forums yet.

Guten Tag! I am Devin a young teen of 14 years old, what a busy soul I am latetly too. I'm of Hispanic \ European ethnicity, and currently residing in the US. Main thing you should know: I'm a critic. No, I do not do it to attack people, always with the best intentions obviously. I'm a Mormon, a bit off-subject you may say. However, if you know me rather well, you will know I tend to be rather bubbly. I dislike hypocrisy, ignorance, biased people, etc. Before I spoil all the fun stuff about me, find out for yourself. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ebil
Noob
Noob

How Rude of Me. ): Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Rude of Me. ):   How Rude of Me. ): EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Wow I like your introduction, it like reading a short story book with a little suspend
anyway ...welcome to the forum and hope to c u ingame
Back to top Go down

How Rude of Me. ):
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: