SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ability to buy cubes from an NPC

Go down 
+7
ehoo
Obnoxious
Dank
Vigour
Nicksterr
malikhind
RunaruKatara
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RunaruKatara
Noob
Noob
RunaruKatara

The ability to buy cubes from an NPC Empty
PostSubject: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:01 pm

It would be pretty cool if players were able to buy Miracle Cubes from an NPC instead of just the cash shop and unsafely buying from other players but since like the Average price for cubes are, 3m each put them for like 5-6m and this could also be a plus for the GM's as well ;]

+GamerPros+
More Happy Players

+GMPros+
Less QQ'ers about a stolen potential equip or anything near that area =P

The ability to buy cubes from an NPC Two-thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:21 pm

i like this idea but i think mesos is too easy since thats basically the only reason people would get like 30k NX for 60 donar points when if they are sold for mesos you could just buy a Golden Leaf for 100 and get like 40 of them =O

I think you should be able to acquire them from Soul Points-

1 SP=1 Cube? Or 2 if Johnny is nice =)
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Like malik said, cubes for mesos are a bad idea. The point of cubing and keeping them in the CS is to have only a few godly items and not so that people just drop 27% LUK earrings because they are worthless.

Cubing for SP would be the better choice since soul points are harder to come by than mesos, but it would result in more begging for events, higher prices for marks and the most important one, be too high of a cost:profit ratio for Johny, in coding that is.
Back to top Go down
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Getting NX for cubes is the primary reason I vote... along with White Scrolls. Kinda takes away the motive to vote. :/ However I do like the Cubes for SP idea (;
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:25 pm

In my opinion, they should remain in the CS only, or be put in a bunch of 10 for 5 VP.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 pm

i like Dank's idea =)
Back to top Go down
RunaruKatara
Noob
Noob
RunaruKatara

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
so that people just drop 27% LUK earrings because they are worthless.

That made me rethink the whole idea lmfao, I think the Cubes for SP is a good idea as well =o.

Maybe Meso Exchange for shapes? ;D 30m per flush LOL Jk but the cube for sp should happen !
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:39 pm

I vehemently disagree with that. If anything, it should be VP, not SP.
Back to top Go down
Obnoxious
Level 4
Level 4
Obnoxious

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:53 am

Dank wrote:

But that's like that you buy your cubes from indirect voting. (voting>vp>cubes) thinkin
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:02 am

Obnoxious wrote:
Dank wrote:

But that's like that you buy your cubes from indirect voting. (voting>vp>cubes) thinkin

It takes longer but you get more in the long run (if it WAS 10 for 5)
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:08 am

and more people would be inclined to vote. Thus helping us in the rankings, and quite possibly growing out the community. Cubes for VP is a much better option than SP or mesos.
Back to top Go down
ehoo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:30 am

Whats stopping people from making multiple accounts and voting to get free cubes on each account to cube any equip they want
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 am

uhm your IP address can only vote once every 12 hours, regardless of the amount of account you have.
Back to top Go down
BladeOfFate
Level 3
Level 3
BladeOfFate

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
uhm your IP address can only vote once every 12 hours, regardless of the amount of account you have.
Isn't it IP Adress & Account?
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Nicksterr wrote:

Supposedly people can vote multiple times on different accounts. I mean like vote on 5 different accounts.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:10 pm

that's wrong. I myself have 2 accounts plus my bro and sis and that doesn't work. It's all about the IP address
Back to top Go down
BladeOfFate
Level 3
Level 3
BladeOfFate

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
that's wrong. I myself have 2 accounts plus my bro and sis and that doesn't work. It's all about the IP address
Oh I didn't know that. emmplz
Back to top Go down
emano292
Noob
Noob
emano292

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:20 am

I personally like they way the current cubing system works. I mean, I love to cube items. I mean I love to cube items, but making them that obtainable is a bit of a let down. Although voting every 12 hrs gets you about 6 cubes, I dont mind that much. It keeps the economy quite stable. I mean, when I get my 27% equips, I want them to be actually worth something.
Back to top Go down
Nallero
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 am

malikhind wrote:
i like Dank's idea =)

Well 5 vote points for 10 cubes? 5 vote points..With it u can get 25 k nx which is 20 cubes >,<
Back to top Go down
Malik
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:42 am

Nicksterr wrote:
You do know that it's possible to change your ip address at will right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ability to buy cubes from an NPC   The ability to buy cubes from an NPC Empty

Back to top Go down

The ability to buy cubes from an NPC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Suggestions-
Jump to: