SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a month and no help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyga
Noob
Noob

a month and no help. Empty
PostSubject: a month and no help.   a month and no help. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 am

Well little over a month ago I decided to try soulms but had some problems and countless searching on the forums didnt help.
Heres what i've done so far and what happens.

I've installed v 88. ,
Put the hshield from the client folder into the old hshield and replaced it.
Tried to run (as an admin) , a black run box comes up , dissapears , I put in my info and click launch , but nothing pops up.
The process soulMs.exe however is in my processes so I have to end it.

I've reinstalled 3 times, I've disabled my network adapters like several guides said, and still nothing.
the settings are all correct on the luancher , just nothing appears and I do have the late frame network.
Any help is appreciated , and once I get big I'll pay you back haha c: <3
thankssss Tygaa~

*EDIT* ima try to run in compad mode and see if it helps ill check back ina sec.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imaballer.com
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: a month and no help.   a month and no help. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:49 am

Sorry that no one helped you.
Persistency can be a good thing sometimes...

Anyways, I'd appreciate it if you can take some screen shots and post them up...
Also, make sure that the HSUpdate you are opening with is 144kb.
And make sure your opening with SoulMS.exe within your v88 folder, and that in settings, it is directed to Maplestory.exe.

P.S. You can try going into properties of maplestory.exe and play with the compatabilities.
Also, are you using vista or windows 7 or...?

Back to top Go down
Tyga
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: a month and no help.   a month and no help. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 am

Savior wrote:

Anyways, I'd appreciate it if you can take some screen shots and post them up...
And make sure your opening with SoulMS.exe within your v88 folder, and that in settings, it is directed to Maplestory.exe.

P.S. You can try going into properties of maplestory.exe and play with the compatabilities.

Hmm , I'll post some screen shots but first I have to try something and Ima feel like a fool if it works :$ haha, in the launcher the directory is suppose to be on maplestory.exe , not soulms.exe? LOL , Lemme try real quick, and I thank you buddy, I see you on the forums all over tryna help people, thats what's up<3
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: a month and no help.   a month and no help. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:54 am

Tyga wrote:
Savior wrote:

Hmm , I'll post some screen shots but first I have to try something and Ima feel like a fool if it works :$ haha, in the launcher the directory is suppose to be on maplestory.exe , not soulms.exe? LOL , Lemme try real quick, and I thank you buddy, I see you on the forums all over tryna help people, thats what's up<3

LOL.
That is probably the problem.
Its supposed to be directed to maplestory.exe in your v88 folder, not soulms.exe
If it doesnt work after that, then there is another problem.
But i believe it should work...
Back to top Go down
Tyga
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: a month and no help.   a month and no help. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:57 am

Savior wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Savior wrote:

LOL.
That is probably the problem.
Its supposed to be directed to maplestory.exe in your v88 folder, not soulms.exe
If it doesnt work after that, then there is another problem.
But i believe it should work...

Haha, buddy I feel like sucha dumbass, I've completely tried everything but that and it works, thanks a bunch bud, is there any way I can pay youu? spreadd your rep , or uhmmm anything of that sort, I was about to take a xanax LOL!
Anyways Thanks bro<3
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: a month and no help.   a month and no help. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 am

Lol, dont worry about it =]
There is a +/- button on the right side ;]
Anyways, glad i could help!
You can find me in games...

Savior
Back to top Go down
Tyga
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: a month and no help.   a month and no help. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:01 am

Haha Allright , I'll get you back tho bro <3
Gahh, as soon as I get in game, someone took the name tygaa :/ if only i woulda knew this a month ago ! Sad

ty<3
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: a month and no help.   a month and no help. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:03 am

Tyga wrote:
Haha Allright , I'll get you back tho bro <3
Gahh, as soon as I get in game, someone took the name tygaa :/ if only i woulda knew this a month ago ! Sad

ty<3

Your welcome.
Also, one more thing.
Everything SoulMS is closed, you must replace the HSUpdate from the winrar into your v88 folder.
Don't want you to try redownloading everything and go crazy once you close SoulMS.
Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a month and no help.   a month and no help. Empty

Back to top Go down

a month and no help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Help Desk-
Jump to: