SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crashing every couple of minutes... literally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OkayThen
Noob
Noob

Crashing every couple of minutes... literally Empty
PostSubject: Crashing every couple of minutes... literally   Crashing every couple of minutes... literally EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:55 pm

So, I was getting people to add me and I got 2 buddy requests at the same time and I crashed. No big deal. I log back in, scratch that idea and start adding others instead of the other way around. Then, out of no where, I start to lag. I close it out, and I log back in. Okay, so I am not doing anything. I talk to a couple buddies, maybe send a smega and then I start lagging again. wth This time, I just leave it. It crashes, vista says it has stopped working and then it pops up with the server offline message. You know, "Maplestory is currently unblahblahblah" I logged back in just fine, and it's the same thing. killu

Any help? My IGN is OkayThen if that helps at all.
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Crashing every couple of minutes... literally   Crashing every couple of minutes... literally EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am

Hmm I will work on it dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Crashing every couple of minutes... literally   Crashing every couple of minutes... literally EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am

Gimme A Week Or So Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing every couple of minutes... literally   Crashing every couple of minutes... literally Empty

Back to top Go down

Crashing every couple of minutes... literally
Page 1 of 1