SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P

Go down 
+3
SusheeeTEA-
Slap
Calla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Calla
Noob
Noob

Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P Empty
PostSubject: Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P   Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 am

Ayumi's GM Application
Witness a true newb at forum posting =P (First post on forums I have ever done)

What are you apply for?

Gamemaster

Name:
Ayumi

Where do you live/Timezone:

GMT-6:00 Central Time

How active will you be?

Weekends: From sunrise to hours after it sets. Approximately from 5-12+ hours

Weekdays: A few minutes after the freedom bells ring from my jail cell of a school. Pretty much 4-5+ hours.

Ayumibunny@aim.com

Hobbies:
Watching anime, playing games online, cooking, baking, playing with my dogs,
trying to play basketball against my brother, losing at basketball, reading books (Currently reading Nightshade I love the book. if you like reading you should check it out =P), chatting, and having my dragon feast on souls -Cough-.

How you'd handle a hacker:
The six step procedure to terminate a hacker and make him/her useful.
Recycling is good =P

Procedure:
Step 1:
Locate hacker

Step 2:
Be a ninja and take a screen shot when he/she LEAST EXPECTS IT. (Muahahaha which is like the entire time)

Step 3:
Show him/her my darkness and smack him/her with my banhammer.

Step 4:
Abduct the hacker.

Step 5:
Roast the hacker.

Step 6:
Feed him or her to my dragon. =P

Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P Lolism11

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
Feed them both to my dragon.
I would first move them into a private location. I don't want to drag a ton more people into a depressing and possibly childish argument. (Unless your seriously bored then be my guest) I would find out where the problem originated. I find that most problems can be solved more easily if the root problem is known. If it is a KSing problem I would ask one of them (probably the one who was there second) to kindly just change channels. (There is more than one freaking channel -_- Just move.) If they continue fighting I may have to jail or mute them and settle the problem seriously and in a bad mood. (Rawr. that is all) But of course, I hope it could be easily solved =P. (Innocent Look) ^^. If it Isn't a kill steal problem, then I will settle the problem without favoritism or from only one point of view. I am a person who believes in justice, no favors sorry =\. Finally of course, if the problem gets any bigger than me asking someone to stop. Then I'll have to play the bad cop and jail someone. (Not wanted)

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

I've never been a GM in a real PServer for Maplestory. I was either too shy or too much in the background to be noticed. But hey, =P, everyone has to start somewhere and I'm a fast learner ;D

Why should we choose you:
This was probably the most tough question I thought on this list. As for I am a person who really doesn't see anything good about themself. I have really grown attached to the people of SoulMS, everyone is funny, there is probably the most interesting events I have ever seen, the GM's fit with the players instead of trying to be hidden. One thing I like is how helpful others are to others. Although theres many jokes as well <.<. But still, all work and no play is lame =P. One reason I want to be a GM is to help other players. Apparently sometimes I'm ignored because I'm not a GM my advice is not needed. -_-. Ahem, well I think help from players is just as good as the next. I also want to help make sure everyone is happy. There are times when there is a lot of spam in the free market. My policy is as long as the box is there you don't need another message. But there are times when people just spam away blocking all chats others may have, or bothering players because there is a giant BOX in front of them. Well yeah its annoying so people who spam and are reading this. Stop... Please... I beg you... WELL, I believe that I can do things to make people feel like they always have help. Of course I can't be on constantly but I'll be on as much as I can to help the community. Err yeah. In conclusion... To sum it all up. I want to and can help make the community a better place for those who play and to make it a living hell to those who want to ruin everyone's fun. =P

Reason I applied:
Err.. I'm sorry I kind of got ahead of myself in the last question and kind of stated the reason I applied. Well again, I really want to help people and make a better community. Now that I have hit max level, I want to do something more for the other players. I think being more there for the players, especially the new comers, would make the game more... warmer. As if there is always someone there to help. And there are countless times where a player feels that his or her question can only be heard and answered by a Game master.

Summary of yourself:
I am a very American Asian person who has a mother who has a VERY Asian view of life. She (Monarch or patriarch controls everything, everyone else has no say.) My life is kind of cruel being the youngest child. My brother has a lot more control than me in the house and pretty much is the man of the house. My father passed away when I was around 5 or 6. The fact that I don't like how Asian life is sometimes carried out (I get pretty much every old thing nobody else wants anymore) is probably the reason why I value freedom and self expression so much. I also can be very evil or very angelic. Choose my attitude =P. One of my more significant values would be trust and friendship. I wouldn't do anything that may question my trustworthiness.

Extra Info:
My favorite color is blue. (Sky, Oceans)
My favorite type of music is either rock or trance. (I know I'm lame aren't I o.o)
My favorite food is things that is fresh, like salad =P.
My favorite drink is Iced/Hot tea. (Black or green tea)
My favorite phrases are Rawr... That is all. and "...showing my darkness."
I value friendship and have a sense of justice.
In the future I plan to go into the Medical Field and become a pharmacist, nurse, or doctor.
Anything else you'd have to ask me. I may or may not reply though. =P

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes,
Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear.
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes,
How do you measure, measure a year. =P
-Rent <3
PS: 525,600 minutes.

In game name:

Ayumi (The Great)

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded.
(The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

I have taken a class on java.... But my coding skills are very newb... I made a timer... Yeah x.x

Thank you.

Also thanks to everyone who spent time to read my application.
It's fairly long.. I got carried away >.<. I tried to use colors not painful to look at lol.

Simple Questions:
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
-Yes

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
-Yes

3.Do you help players any chance you get?:
-Always

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
-Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
-3 Weeks

Last edited by Calla on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slap
Level 2
Level 2
Slap

PostSubject: Re: Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P   Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:38 am

Wow Lots and lots of info. :]
+1 good luck
Back to top Go down
SusheeeTEA-
Level 2
Level 2
SusheeeTEA-

PostSubject: Re: Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P   Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:44 am

+1, Good luck !

sawit
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P   Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 pm

+1 ayumi, soo muchhh infooooo D:
Back to top Go down
P0is0n
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P   Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 am

nice app its so detailed lol

you play alot!

+1
cheers
Back to top Go down
curryisc0ld
Noob
Noob
curryisc0ld

PostSubject: Re: Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P   Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Haha for one thing she is a great helper!
+1 Support from me
Back to top Go down
Calla
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P   Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Ty, and omg curry I am loving that kitty o.o.
Back to top Go down
SonnyZ
Level 3
Level 3
SonnyZ

PostSubject: Re: Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P   Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:47 pm

+1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P   Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayumi's GM Application (epic) =P
Page 1 of 1