SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happiness GM App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Happiness
Noob
Noob
Happiness

Happiness GM App Empty
PostSubject: Happiness GM App   Happiness GM App EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 am

What are you applying for: GameMaster

Name:Jason Rhyusaki

Happiness GM App Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGxuCuuaIhetCIs4UyH726Tk0DEnQDNzHIAIrGgJbsfUWmCyuA

Where do you live/Timezone:Australia,PST,Wouldn't it be nice if you were all sleeping and I will still be on?(Although I'm always on)

Happiness GM App Banner_australia

How active will you be:I'll be so fucking active that my laptop will run out of battery while its charging! Or if its on work/school days, It will be 2-3 hours.Happiness GM App WN1G-1cg-2

E-Mail:J.Rhyusaki@hotmail.com

Hobbies:SoulMS, Chilling, meeting new people, helping other people, turtles...

How you'd handle a hacker:Well,I would start of by stalking their asses for about 2-3minutes, then If it continues I will observe what kind of hack their using, then take a SS, then ban, simple. Twisted Evil

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:If 2 people were fighting over a channel, I will tell one of them to just simply CC, If that doesn't work, I will take them to a map and tell them to CALM THE FUCK DOWN, then I will give a lecture about how fighting changes a very balanced server, and what I had for breakfast...if that still doesn't work, then I would have to consider jailing.

Happiness GM App Calm-down-dear

But if it is a Smega Fight, I will determine what they are fighting over, and solve it by telling them to either whisper or take it somewhere else.

If its a personal fight...uhhh...I'll let them get to it...in private...

Happiness GM App Bannedstorimagepng

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):Simple Answer, None.

Why should we choose you:You should choose me because I'm usually on when the rest of the GM's are sleeping, so I will/can maintain a balanced server while you guys have a snooze. I will laugh at things that are funny, But good GM's will maintain balanced feelings, I will let off a joke when needed.I also like to host events, I only host events for the people of SoulMS, and for fun and pleasure, an event in a while is pretty good...I will strive to keep SoulMS a happy and fun community to be in.

Reason I applied:To make your life much more easier, so that you can stop monitoring it for 24/7, you may have a nice rest. Also Anna was spamming in-game and I CANNOT withstand spam Evil or Very Mad

Summary of yourself : Nothing much, I live and play for you.

Extra Info:In real life, I am always very loud and talkative, But in most games I just like to listen to other people.I like to observe other peoples thinking, and then laugh if its funny, and laugh if its rude or weird, I'll be offended sometimes, But I'll eventually I'll get over it. I also like turtles.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:According to my eyes(which are dead right now), It's 365 days for the earth to orbit the sun.

Happiness GM App Adolescents_children_189021_tnb

In game name:Happiness

(For Coders only) Can you Java code?:Nope.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.
Thank you too Very Happy

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies 1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:Nope
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Ofcourse!
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:3 days

Thank you for reading.

Level 50 Beginner [x]
Level 70 Beginner [x]
Level 90 Beginner [x]
Level 120 Beginner [x]
Level 150 Beginner []

Last edited by Happiness on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

Happiness GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness GM App   Happiness GM App EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:46 am

so... many... random... colors..
Back to top Go down
Happiness
Noob
Noob
Happiness

Happiness GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness GM App   Happiness GM App EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:10 am

Ofcourse....
But I did put a lot of time into this >:L
Back to top Go down
Slap
Level 2
Level 2
Slap

Happiness GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness GM App   Happiness GM App EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:49 am

Bright colors hurt my eye :l
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Level 2
Level 2
Jasmine

Happiness GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness GM App   Happiness GM App EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:02 am

My eyes are bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

Happiness GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness GM App   Happiness GM App EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 am

Well, i for one like it.
Manly colors.
You might wanna make it a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Happiness
Noob
Noob
Happiness

Happiness GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness GM App   Happiness GM App EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:00 am

My eyes hurt after counting how many days it takes for the earth to orbit the sun.
Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happiness GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness GM App   Happiness GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Happiness GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: