SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xRukiax's GM App :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia
Noob
Noob

xRukiax's GM App :3 Empty
PostSubject: xRukiax's GM App :3   xRukiax's GM App :3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 pm

What are you applying for:
GM

Name : Mariah

Where do you live/Timezone: Arizona, Ft.Huachuca (It sucks to live here. :\)

How active will you be: Minimum: 6+ Hours a week; Average: 2+ Hours a day; Weekends : 3 1/2+Hours

E-Mail: mariahthedit@gmail.com

Hobbies : SoulMS-ing albino ; Shopping (Don't laugh... I LOVE Clothes :3)

How you'd handle a hacker : I would jail them, then contact the admin/higher ranking GM to make the proper decision, however, If I was the only one on, I would MAC Filter, and IP Ban them, along with the account. I then would post my ban record in the forums, and let the other GMs/Admins know.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Watch for a while, analyse the situation, then make the best decision, e.g. separation/appearing and talking to both of them to resolve the problem.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
RydaMS [Closed] Sad
AcneMS [Removed]
Why should we choose you? You seem like a noob!
I am honest, and will do my best at all times. I am VERY active, and don't get bored easily. I love to help out and would hate to see some hacker ruin the game. Before writing this, I researched some hacks and know what most of them look like.

Reason i applied: I felt like the server needed a new GM, also the other GM-characters were using mega phones to apply.

Summary of yourself : Hi! I'm Mariah! I'm a chatty girl that <3's Anime. I use <3 alot, sorry if thats annoying x3. I am a straight-A Student, who HATES Geometry! (Damn you Mrs.Denies! >:O) I can't wait to get my License, and drive! Very Happy

Extra Info:
-<3's Bleach/Anime
-Gets along with people easily
-Excellent at Video Editing

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 1 year... lol (365 Days NOT on a leapyear)

In game name:
xRukiax

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No; However, I code C++ (Useless unless you recode the database)

Simple questions.
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
No.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Maybe
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yep. :3
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: About 2 weeks.

Last edited by Rukia on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: xRukiax's GM App :3   xRukiax's GM App :3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:45 pm

in before savior.
last questions 1-2 words, itll get auto denied, youshould edit it.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: xRukiax's GM App :3   xRukiax's GM App :3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Thanks! *Edited*
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: xRukiax's GM App :3   xRukiax's GM App :3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:19 pm

RydaMS?
Do you mean RydahMS?
If so, provide your GM name and your Forum account name.
I'll have it double checked with some of Rydah's GM's and Mods.
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: xRukiax's GM App :3   xRukiax's GM App :3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:31 pm

if it says closed, its obviously not the open rydahMS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xRukiax's GM App :3   xRukiax's GM App :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

xRukiax's GM App :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: