SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeak's GM App. :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeak
Level 3
Level 3
Zeak

Zeak's GM App. :) Empty
PostSubject: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Name: Zach Hillman

Where do you live/Timezone: Indiana UTC/GMT -5 hours

How active will you be: Well, other than school and work, ill be on all the time Smile

E-Mail: cf_zeak2@hotmail.com AND sk8erboy_886@hotmail.com, I have two because one's for my credit card so i would be able to donate soon.

Hobbies : Skateboarding, Hunting, Maple Story, Xbox Live (Gamer Tag : Xenoric)

How you'd handle a hacker : Stalk him/her and make sure, if there's complaints i'll ask for proof and have them post on here, and if non works, ill have them set up another trade, and ill spectate them and if he scams them, then *Poof* He'll be gone. Smile And everybody will be relieved that one hacker/scammer is terminated.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Tell them to be quiet, ask for 1 persons side of the story and then ask for the others, and ill have to go from my hearts opinion which i believe is correct on what ever the situation is.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): Well, I've been in a few but none v80+ but I know I've been a GM in over 15 different servers.

Why should we choose you: Well, I'm a nice person in general, I don't get mad unless you disrespect me, and treat me like crap, but I'm active, I treat everyone the same, and also I'm active on forums so I can do my best to help them out as much as possible.

Reason i applied: I applied to help secure hackers/scammers when no other GM is online, and to help answer questions that some people might have that others can't answer, but it'd just be nice to be a GM. Smile

Summary of yourself : 17 year old boy that will be 18 soon. I'm mature, working at a store with my older brother, and live with my mom, I goto High School, and play Maple Story alot, thats basicly my life Smile

Extra Info: Well, you can ask anything you want to if there's anything you need to know that I left out.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: The Earth takes approximately 365 days and six hours to revolve around the Sun. The extra six hours accumulate into an entire day every four years, so that a "leap year" will contain the extra 366th calendar day.

In game name: Zeak

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope Sad
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you. - No Problem Very Happy

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

Kinda, :3

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:

Nope

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

Yupp:)

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):

Not Sure

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:

Month or so.

Last edited by Zeak on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Its kinda annoying to distinguish between whats a question and whats not.
Also, read the directions. 1-2 word replies for the simple questions.
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Noob
Noob
Daichi

PostSubject: Re: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Good luck! And yeah, 1-2 Word replies usually mean 1-2 words xDDD
Back to top Go down
Zeak
Level 3
Level 3
Zeak

PostSubject: Re: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Sorry, Thank you Savior. +3 rep, Smile

And thanks Daichi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:47 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Zeak
Level 3
Level 3
Zeak

PostSubject: Re: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Okayy, :3 It's fine, I'll still do the best I can to help, although I'll be hanging out with Marq thou,
Back to top Go down
Zeak
Level 3
Level 3
Zeak

PostSubject: Re: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:50 pm

And can I have advice why I was denied so I can do better on my 2nd chance ? Please, and thank you ? :/
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 pm

I personally like neatness used when choosing colors.

The colors in this application are sort of. . . very random, the questions are all blue but the answers are all a bunch of random colors, not appealing to the eyes.

My favorite sort of...design with the colors is just a dark, bolded color for the questions, while the answers are a slightly lighter color, and not bolded.
Looks simple, neat, and nice. (:
Back to top Go down
Zeak
Level 3
Level 3
Zeak

PostSubject: Re: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Mkay, thank you for your great advice, I'll cherish it and wait a while longer to know everybody better till I apply again.

Thanks again for everything:)
Back to top Go down
wasted_potential
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:26 am

lol by the way you may want to spell check...
basicly =/= basically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeak's GM App. :)   Zeak's GM App. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeak's GM App. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: