SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Donator] Some status for us?

Go down 
+2
Dank
callmewawa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
callmewawa
Noob
Noob
callmewawa

[Donator] Some status for us? Empty
PostSubject: [Donator] Some status for us?   [Donator] Some status for us? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:54 am

I would suggest a no-dmg cap client and some donator comments for donators in SoulMS
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: [Donator] Some status for us?   [Donator] Some status for us? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:51 am

No.
Back to top Go down
callmewawa
Noob
Noob
callmewawa

PostSubject: Re: [Donator] Some status for us?   [Donator] Some status for us? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:17 am

woah kid, why gives an answer without stating a reason.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: [Donator] Some status for us?   [Donator] Some status for us? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:24 am

A no-damage client is not only not possible right now, but even if it was it would be for all the players and not just for donators.
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: [Donator] Some status for us?   [Donator] Some status for us? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:54 pm

No.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Level 2
Level 2
Swift

PostSubject: Re: [Donator] Some status for us?   [Donator] Some status for us? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:52 pm

i don't think there should be a no-damage cap for us donor's were all ready overpowered as it is we can hit 199k with the right amount of donation and it's GMS like only positive thing we give other player's is our skill's for leeching and bossing.
Back to top Go down
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: [Donator] Some status for us?   [Donator] Some status for us? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 pm

You know, it really seems that you like to indirectly brag about being a donor, and quite honestly I don't think anyone cares. I know that you donated and that you want to know what all the perks of being a donor are, but upon reading all of your threads/comments, it seems that you like to think of yourself as superior to those that are not donors.

Just because you're a donor doesn't mean you get to be treated like royalty by everyone on the server. Let me just tell you this right now though, if you're going to act superior to the rest of the server, you'll soon realize that it isn't the best way to make friends. There's no difference between donors and non-donors besides the fact that donors spent a few bucks on this game. Nearly everyone on this server are fully capable of donating, but choose not to. So please, just stop thinking that just because you donated you should get all the perks of this server, while those who didn't get nothing.

Sorry if I misinterpreted what you were saying, but it just seems to me that you think you should receive all the benefits compared to others. This isn't GMS where it's almost necessary to buy NX just to get anywhere in the game. You'd have to spend a whole lot more on GMS than for your precious 700 attack face accessory or whatever it is you were getting. Again, I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way but it was just my first impression on you. I'm sure you're a lot different in-game than what I think of you right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Donator] Some status for us?   [Donator] Some status for us? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Donator] Some status for us?
Page 1 of 1