SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~

Go down 
+9
Blitz
Buono
DeezeNuts
Dank
aqua484
Marquisa01
Vigour
SoulBot
malikhind
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ Empty
PostSubject: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:54 pm

I have never seen Black Ops be video advertised (Before the video starts) Ever.

Halo Reach started advertising like 2 months before and they are STILL video advertising.

I kind of think this is pretty pathetic dont you?
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:12 pm

You know what's pathetic?
You're comparing 2 console fps games and you're trying to say one is better than the other.

They both blow. You wanna know why? Auto aim.

Only 12 year olds play console fps and then claim they're "pro/good/awesome/half decent" at it.
Play an fps that takes skill. Which means get rid of the console fps.
Auto aim is full of fail.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Lol what do u mean "Auto Aim"?

Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:06 pm

malikhind wrote:
Lol what do u mean "Auto Aim"?

Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:08 pm

What? lol
Back to top Go down
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Anna wrote:
You're comparing 2 console fps games and you're trying to say one is better than the other.

Only 12 year olds play console fps and then claim they're "pro/good/awesome/half decent" at it.

Unless you're talking about hacking for 100% accuracy, auto-assist is more of a nuisance than a help. I turn it off.

I don't even play console games or even any type of FPS often, so BO is perfectly fine for me. What FPS games are you talking about that take skill though? I'm planning on getting ArmA II once I get a computer that can actually handle it, does that count? (;
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Vigour wrote:
Anna wrote:

Unless you're talking about hacking for 100% accuracy, auto-assist is more of a nuisance than a help. I turn it off.

I don't even play console games or even any type of FPS often, so BO is perfectly fine for me. What FPS games are you talking about that take skill though? I'm planning on getting ArmA II once I get a computer that can actually handle it, does that count? (;

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Marquisa01
Noob
Noob
Marquisa01

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:50 am

I'm the only one here who plays CoD on the x box? lol.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:03 pm

i do too.
Back to top Go down
aqua484
Noob
Noob
aqua484

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:41 am

I don't waste my money on xbox live, ps3. Black ops is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:59 am

Black ops on the Ps3 sucks, too many campers and tubers. Need more PC players. Get better PC's, kids.
Back to top Go down
aqua484
Noob
Noob
aqua484

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:00 am

Dank wrote:
Black ops on the Ps3 sucks, too many campers and tubers. Need more PC players. Get better PC's, kids.

Nah you are buggin sir. Black ops on pc? ew... gay.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:19 am

aqua484 wrote:
Dank wrote:

Nah you are buggin sir. Black ops on pc? ew... gay.

L2aim, kthx.
Back to top Go down
aqua484
Noob
Noob
aqua484

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Lol, all I know is that there I don't use no auto aim.
Back to top Go down
DeezeNuts
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 am

Halo Reach < Cod:BO
<3
Back to top Go down
Buono
Level 2
Level 2
Buono

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 am

Super Fking Mario > Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:14 am

See even deeze says its better
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Level 2
Level 2
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Blacks ops doesn't have auto-aim, it has aim-assist, which i think is pretty gay too, but i turn that shit off, if anything all the hackers are on PC, ive failed to see one game on black ops that has a hacker on it ( on the 360, mabye ps3 too, wouldn't know )
also, when i say hack i mean like flying, auto-bot that crap

a rank hack you might see more now lol
Back to top Go down
Buono
Level 2
Level 2
Buono

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 am

I rarely see hackers on the ps3. and when I do all they use is either napalm strikes non stop or chopper gunners non stop. which to me is stupid. use attack dogs!
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Level 2
Level 2
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:45 pm

woah thats something we can agree on x]
ive allways thought that too, dogs are 1 hit now, in WaW, they were EZPZ because of there two hit, but some dogs i knife before they acually hit me, but in black ops, its alot harder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExodusBlade
Noob
Noob
ExodusBlade

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:36 pm

COD Series < Halo Series

Halo is far better than COD because of it's campagin and multiplayer. I'm also a fan of the entire Halo Series so that all of you whinning COD fanboys out there could nag about my comment and say "LeIR C0D IZ Betta Thanz H@lo" or something like that. :/
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Black Ops Campagin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Halo Reache's And i played all of them and thats just imo
Back to top Go down
killintime
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:30 pm

pc fps r worthless, most fps r, halo has been an exception. play a real game like rts. ill end there before i get someone worked up.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:14 pm

killintime wrote:
pc fps r worthless

Console fag. L2aim.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Level 2
Level 2
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Dank wrote:
killintime wrote:
pc fps r worthless

Console fag. L2aim.

lol PC FPS queef.

FPS is ment to be on console and should stay that way, but hey if you like hackers than hf Smile
PC FPs's are so much more simpler, the true gamers are on console, as it does take more skill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~   You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~ Empty

Back to top Go down

You know Black Ops is Better then Reach because of this~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next