SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reason you were denied.

Go down 
+4
Nicksterr
iBleh
MrsShadow
SoulBot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Reason you were denied.  Empty
PostSubject: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 pm

This is to everyone who has been denied recently or in the past. I don't want to constantly write down my reason for denying all of you failures so here are the reasons:

• I don't like you. (Don't apply if you know I don't because you'll just be denied)
  • You're not qualified for the job, or so I think.
  • You didn't add color and are stupid.
  • You're too young, yet you still applied because you're a moron who thinks just because you're "more mature" than everyone else your age I'd forget my rule.(LOL not happening)
  • You put no effort into it and wasted my time.
  • One of our staff members dislikes you.
  • One or more of your answers was not acceptable and you were denied.
  • You fail.

The fact that I actually had to write this out is fucking pathetic...but just because you morons can't follow rules and the amount of people I have denied is huge.
Back to top Go down
MrsShadow
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 am

Anna wrote:
This is to everyone who has been denied recently or in the past. I don't want to constantly write down my reason for denying all of you failures so here are the reasons:

• I don't like you. (Don't apply if you know I don't because you'll just be denied)
  • You're too young, yet you still applied because you're a moron who thinks just because you're "more mature" than everyone else your age I'd forget my rule.(LOL not happening)
  • You fail.

The fact that I actually had to write this out is fucking pathetic...but just because you morons can't follow rules and the amount of people I have denied is huge.
me you hate me. You wanna kill me? what server on WoW btw?
Back to top Go down
iBleh
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:27 am

Anna wrote:

• You fail.

The fact that I had alot of fun with this server is kinda sad. Now that I can't connect I don't really give a fuck anymore. It pisses me off even more that you will deny an app because you don't like them. wasted your time? You opened this fucking side of the forum to read the apps stupidshit what if the other staff members don't like you? As long as you do your job right then there's no need to give a damn. Color? YOU NEED COLOR IN A FUCKING GM APP? THIS ISN'T THE CIRCUS IT'S 10-15 YEAR OLDS LEAKING FAKE INFORMATION ON THEM. Guess what else? #2 fits you perfectly Smile

Goodbye SoulMS Smile

P.S. Anna Just ban me so I don't have to get the fucking emails from the forums. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:06 pm

sad. I was about to bother posting a whole rant on the idiocy of this person above me but then i realized there is no point since he wont be giving any feedback..
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:38 pm

I'll say something anyway. (:

iBleh wrote:
Anna wrote:

• You fail.

The fact that I had alot of fun with this server is kinda sad. Now that I can't connect I don't really give a fuck anymore. It pisses me off even more that you will deny an app because you don't like them. wasted your time? You opened this fucking side of the forum to read the apps stupidshit what if the other staff members don't like you? As long as you do your job right then there's no need to give a damn. Color? YOU NEED COLOR IN A FUCKING GM APP? THIS ISN'T THE CIRCUS IT'S 10-15 YEAR OLDS LEAKING FAKE INFORMATION ON THEM. Guess what else? #2 fits you perfectly Smile

Goodbye SoulMS Smile

P.S. Anna Just ban me so I don't have to get the fucking emails from the forums. Goodbye.

My staff all likes me, as far as I know, and I like them. I want the whole staff to all like eachother, to avoid fights and arguments within the staff. Keeps the community a lot happier if the GMs aren't constantly fighting eachother and raging.

I didn't "open this side of the forums to read apps" stupidshit, I opened it because at the moment we're somewhat lacking in the amount of staff members we have. If I don't like a person the application is simply denied. If a GM PM's me in the forums or in game and tells me they don't like one of the people applying I put it in denied. Again, I like to have a staff that all likes each other. I don't see that being wrong in any way.
And no, this isn't a circus, but 10-15 year olds happen to be a very young group of people who enjoy shit like Sailor Moon, pokemon, and whatever colorful shows. So color just happens to be something that, I feel, shows someones more childish side, plus their neat side, since they have to choose nice colors and make the whole app itself look nice.

And also, you can't judge if I qualify for any of these, because I'm the one who chooses. I'm the one in charge of hiring GM's, with the other GM's having a say in who's hired as well, so thank you for thinking that I "qualify for #2" but you're clearly just a raging little child. Have fun on the next server you play kiddo.
Hope you get that stick out of your ass soon.

Much love(not rly),
Anna
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:54 pm

iBleh wrote:
Anna wrote:

• You fail.

Goodbye SoulMS Smile

just for everyone to know, as long as you dont act like this dumbass, anna (probably) wont hate you, and you can stay out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 am

Aww I gotta be 16 to apply to be a GM. Shocked Mad Surprised Sad Question affraid cryy
Back to top Go down
Kevinn
Noob
Noob
Kevinn

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:53 am

I thought of joining this server because of Dual blades and Evans. But then, you just deny someone`s app because you hate them. I`m 12 and i think that being immature is fine, yet being mature seems to be so boring and I don`t think i`m mature. Even if one staff member dislike the person, dosent mean he doesnt have the right to become a GM, it`s not that much of a big deal.

" The fact that I actually had to write this out is fucking pathetic...but just because you morons can't follow rules and the amount of people I have denied is huge."

Even if they`re pathetic and can`t follow rules, just deny them. Don`t go be rude and call people moron and fucking. They have their own life, you can`t control everything.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:55 am

Kevinn wrote:
I thought of joining this server because of Dual blades and Evans. But then, you just deny someone`s app because you hate them. I`m 12 and i think that being immature is fine, yet being mature seems to be so boring and I don`t think i`m mature. Even if one staff member dislike the person, dosent mean he doesnt have the right to become a GM, it`s not that much of a big deal.

" The fact that I actually had to write this out is fucking pathetic...but just because you morons can't follow rules and the amount of people I have denied is huge."

Even if they`re pathetic and can`t follow rules, just deny them. Don`t go be rude and call people moron and fucking. They have their own life, you can`t control everything.

Sincerely,
Kevin

Talk to me when your opinion matters. (That means when you're 18 and can vote kiddo <3)
Back to top Go down
Kevinn
Noob
Noob
Kevinn

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 am

First of all, 18 is old, and I don`t like being old. Second of all, I can vote. Third of all, even if you don`t care about my opinion, some people does.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:22 am

How can you say you don't like it if you've never experienced it? You can't.
Back to top Go down
Kevinn
Noob
Noob
Kevinn

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:46 am

I don`t wanna get a hunchback D:
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:48 am

......okay well you make no sense.
Your opinion won't matter to anyone with common sense. (:
Back to top Go down
Kevinn
Noob
Noob
Kevinn

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 am

WELL TOO BAD, I DON`T HAVE COMMON SENSE. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eskijo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:20 am

Isnt it know for 15 year olds for GM?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason you were denied.    Reason you were denied.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reason you were denied.
Page 1 of 1