SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

d/c after pin now

Go down 
+3
Zeak
Nicksterr
to0kie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
to0kie
Noob
Noob

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 pm

i got on perfectly fine earlier and now i got d/c at the pin page and i been restarting my laptop over and over and trying but it still d/c on the pin part =/ help
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: Re: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:03 am

try logging in a different channel.
Back to top Go down
Zeak
Level 3
Level 3
Zeak

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: Re: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:17 pm

it does the same for me, i get to the pin, and I d/c, doesnt give me an error code, but idk what to do, i've tried all the channels.
Back to top Go down
iBleh
Noob
Noob

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: Re: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:44 am

Man i wish the gms would ****ing help us seriously =_=
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: Re: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 am

iBleh wrote:

You're joking right? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you are an ignorant 12 year old. Do you really expect us to hold your hand and do everything for you? There is a full extensive guide that Kristine, A GM, made. And at least 2 videos of other players that have been so kind to explain in depth how to get SoulMS to work. If it still doesn't work this has nothing to do with the server but rather with your idiocy and/or shitty computer that your parents decided to get for a little brat.

kids like you piss me off.

Zeak wrote:
it does the same for me, i get to the pin, and I d/c, doesnt give me an error code, but idk what to do, i've tried all the channels.

Hmm then it's most likely due to the server needing a restart. Occasionally i might have a problem after typing in my pin, but definitely never twice in a row.
Back to top Go down
iBleh
Noob
Noob

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: Re: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Yeah I am 12 and i don't really care that I piss you off. That guide she made, if it worked then there wouldn't be so many problems here. Do i have a point?
Back to top Go down
BladeOfFate
Level 3
Level 3
BladeOfFate

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: Re: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 pm

iBleh wrote:
Yeah I am 12 and i don't really care that I piss you off. That guide she made, if it worked then there wouldn't be so many problems here. Do i have a point?
No,actually I don't think so sir.
Back to top Go down
Zeak
Level 3
Level 3
Zeak

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: Re: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am

Nicksterr wrote:
iBleh wrote:

You're joking right? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you are an ignorant 12 year old. Do you really expect us to hold your hand and do everything for you? There is a full extensive guide that Kristine, A GM, made. And at least 2 videos of other players that have been so kind to explain in depth how to get SoulMS to work. If it still doesn't work this has nothing to do with the server but rather with your idiocy and/or shitty computer that your parents decided to get for a little brat.

kids like you piss me off.

Zeak wrote:

Hmm then it's most likely due to the server needing a restart. Occasionally i might have a problem after typing in my pin, but definitely never twice in a row.

Okay, imma work with it a bit and see what I can do.

iBleh wrote:

Roflll Smile I don't believe so either sir.
Back to top Go down
Aranx520
Noob
Noob

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: Re: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:19 pm

i have the same problem but i didnt reach the pic screen

when i press "Create new char"
and i press which type i wanna make ( db, evan and etc..)

and when im about to put my char name , it d/cs no error showing up
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: Re: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:12 am

Try channel 6! It's work for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

d/c after pin now Empty
PostSubject: Re: d/c after pin now   d/c after pin now Empty

Back to top Go down

d/c after pin now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Help Desk-
Jump to: