SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chatteraser
Noob
Noob

cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz Empty
PostSubject: cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz   cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:03 pm

i did all the thins in the tutorial but when i start the launcher ( soulms.exe ) it pop the little box to enter username and password but open a black box with this message Sad device node created. install is complete when drivers are installed... updating drivers for *MSLOOP from C:/windows/inf/netloop.inf ) dont know what to do with that ! somebody can help me plz !
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz   cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:46 pm

...When the login box comes up, go into your settings and make sure its directed at maplestory.exe in the v88 folder with soulms in it.
Also, your HSUpdate should be 144KB.
Back to top Go down
chatteraser
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz   cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:11 pm

when i try to start it th hshield things popup and load then i gotta click on the startgame button and then nothing !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz   cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz Empty

Back to top Go down

cant start the game ! ( MSLOOP ) help plz
Page 1 of 1