SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CallBack's GM app!

Go down 
+2
Hugo
CallBack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CallBack
Level 2
Level 2

CallBack's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: CallBack's GM app!   CallBack's GM app! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 am

Welcome to my application.

What are you applying for:

I am applying for the GameMaster position. (GM)

Name : Even though I do not like my name, my name is Michael Lee.
Don't like it? Move on bro.

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in Miami, Florida. If you're wondering, it's in EST (GMT -5)

How active will you be: I will be active. More active than all your players combined into a day. People will be amazed when I take a SS and it says, "You have played MapleStory for 800 hours. GTFO No life."

E-Mail: mikecheck1213@gmail.com
I'm sorry if you don't like it, I do mofo.

Hobbies :
I'm a rapper.
Basketball player,
Anything else?
Draw,
Paint...
Watch sunsets....
Oh yeah... FootBall

How you'd handle a hacker : If a hacker I caught said that he wasn't going to hack again, I would say fuck you.

Me: Excuses.... Ban Hammer time!
Hacker: NOOOO. WAIT!!! I PROMISE!
CallBack's GM app! 29f86tf

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
I would mute the map, put 2 minutes on the clock and the two players may whisper EACH OTHER (NOT the GM) to come up with the compromise. If they haven't come up with an equitable compromise within 2 minutes they will both be warped to jail for 30 minutes to an hour depending on how severe the fighting is.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

3 that I can name, but I cannot remember the other ones.

2009: GoggleMS. Owner: Josh
I was a GM for about 3 months, then I was an Admin for about 4 months before the server got shut down by Nexon...

2010: MushyStory. Owner: Kris
Admin for a few weeks and then quit because the players were inactive when I was playing.

WeeDzMS: Owner: Alex
Well, I have quite some history with this particular server. I was a GM for 3 months. Server got hacked by the coder (he went bad.) He tried to demote everyone, but couldn't. (Fail) He made all the GM's admins and we got through it by demoting every GM we saw (that we didn't know) and banning them. Finally, they gave up and left.

Why should we choose you:
I honestly think that I should be chosen because I can probably give more to the server than the other GM's. I have been a GM in numerous servers and most the GM's don't take action, just talk. For example, an event I was JUST in, a GM told everyone to get on the wall, seduced them a bit, but never jailed anyone. Another GM had to come and kill some people before the people settled down.

Reason i applied:
Well, everybody has their own reasons to apply. Mine is because I feel that me being equally mature as the other GM's in my eyes, my love for things, and me taking NIGHT classes(college) which makes me available during the day. Also, because of my experience of being a GM.

Summary of yourself :
I am a 19 year old from Miami, Florida. I like to watch sunsets with my girlfriend, I am going to night classes at the University of Florida, and I love the colors red, blue and green. Also, I believe that having a mature mind, means that being around other people that are also mature, will make you more mature. Lastly, I love to draw, paint, and just give to the community in the way that it will not corrupt the balance.

Extra Info:
Lets see... I pretty much summed it up in the "Summary of yourself" but I love Harry Potter. Anyone seen the recent one? Kissing scene is kind of awkward (Harry & Ginny).

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
Simple. 1 year exactly.

In game name: CallBack

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)
Thank you.

No I cannot.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

Hell no.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Not even.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Hell yes.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yes ma'am.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS :
1 day.
rose rose rose cool cool cool cool heybby heybby

Last edited by CallBack on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
CallBack
Level 2
Level 2

CallBack's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CallBack's GM app!   CallBack's GM app! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 am

2 hours was put into this so I hope you all enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

CallBack's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CallBack's GM app!   CallBack's GM app! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:18 am

I saw the first line with the picture, it automatically reminded me of Kristine's example application. Then I thought to myself; Lame.
Back to top Go down
CallBack
Level 2
Level 2

CallBack's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CallBack's GM app!   CallBack's GM app! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 am

Kay. Changed.
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Level 3
Level 3
Xtreme

CallBack's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CallBack's GM app!   CallBack's GM app! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:23 pm

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

No I cannot.

Your answer is in the wrong spot

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yes mam.

you mean Ma'am?
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

CallBack's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CallBack's GM app!   CallBack's GM app! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 am

You're a rapper that paints, watches sunsets, and watched harry potter?
Oh boy, you have no street cred bro!

Smile

I thought the application was decent but let's see what Anna thinks of it.
Back to top Go down
SusheeeTEA-
Level 2
Level 2
SusheeeTEA-

CallBack's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CallBack's GM app!   CallBack's GM app! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:48 am

"How you'd handle a hacker : If a hacker I caught said that he wasn't going to hack again, I would say fuck you"

"How active will you be: I will be active. More active than all your players combined into a day. People will be amazed when I take a SS and it says, "You have played MapleStory for 800 hours. GTFO No life."

"E-Mail: mikecheck1213@gmail.com I'm sorry if you don't like it, I do mofo."

"Why should we choose you:
I honestly think that I should be chosen because I can probably give more to the server than the other GM's. I have been a GM in numerous servers and most the GM's don't take action, just talk. For example, an event I was JUST in, a GM told everyone to get on the wall, seduced them a bit, but never jailed anyone. Another GM had to come and kill some people before the people settled down."

I'm soooooooooooooooooo interested in every players & GMs' reaction on this application.

*I'm laughing my ass off. Don't mind me.. i'm clumsy.

Good luck rapper ! , Cheers. You've my blessing.

heeplz
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

CallBack's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CallBack's GM app!   CallBack's GM app! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:15 am

i like that picture under how you would handle a hacker =]
Back to top Go down
CallBack
Level 2
Level 2

CallBack's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CallBack's GM app!   CallBack's GM app! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Smile Happy that you enjoyed it. Also Sushee - I don't mind, as it was meant to be funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CallBack's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CallBack's GM app!   CallBack's GM app! Empty

Back to top Go down

CallBack's GM app!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: