SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DragonSlayer Ban Appeal

Go down 
+6
Bucko
OpTiCz
Hugo
Dank
MrShadow
DragonSlayer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonSlayer
Noob
Noob
DragonSlayer

DragonSlayer Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:40 am

What were you banned for: I dono y i was ban for, i was afking

Who banned you: afking didnt see

Why should we unban you: i didnt do anything wrong n got banned

Any extra info

login = lengzaitangz
char = DragonSlayer
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayer
Noob
Noob
DragonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:52 pm

*bump* pls i wanna play soulms so badly T>T
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 pm

please edit instead of double post
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:22 am

DragonSlayer Ban Appeal 3c20c3-4

Afking? Damage hacking.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 am

Dank wrote:
DragonSlayer Ban Appeal 3c20c3-4

Afking? Damage hacking.

GMs +1
Hackers -1

Good job Dank !
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:48 am

I know as a teacher you might of never thought I would say this but...

EPIC WIN!
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayer
Noob
Noob
DragonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 am

wth i was sleeping and i didnt on at all wth on my acc?
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 am

DragonSlayer wrote:
wth i was sleeping and i didnt on at all wth on my acc?
It always works better when trying to get out of a messy situation, when you write something that makes sense. At least a little.
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 am

Please admit you were hacking, lying always makes everything worse and if you told the truth in the first place you might of been unbanned.
Oh well, your fault!
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:47 am

MrShadow wrote:
Please admit you were hacking, lying always makes everything worse and if you told the truth in the first place you might of been unbanned.
Oh well, your fault!
Unbanned for being honest about hacking.. hmm.. Nope.
Thats like getting out of jail for being honest ;P

Guilty is guilty.
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:20 am

Oh well, was just trying to convince him lying is bad by... lying!
Back to top Go down
OpTiCz
Level 3
Level 3
OpTiCz

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:33 am

:Sniper Is Logged In @3@:

Lol, anyway, +500 for that ban. :3

"What were you banned for: I dono y i was ban for, i was afking"
^ epic fail quote from me is epic...
But uh.. In that vid... If you were afk.. then you were botting?... With Damage Hack...
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayer
Noob
Noob
DragonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:30 am

screw my cousin =,= well if u don believe me fine den~
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Level 3
Level 3
Bucko

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:37 am

DragonSlayer wrote:
screw my cousin =,= well if u don believe me fine den~

You got caught with your pants around your ankles and a pickle in your hand. You have an opportunity to learn something here. Lying gets you nowhere. It may seem like a quick route to the top, but it will always be followed by a faster tumble down. Like my Grandfather used to say, "Shit floats."

P.s Even if it was in fact your 'cousin' hacking, you are responsible for what goes on with your account.
If someones caught hacking they will be banned, regardless of who it is behind the "wheel."
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayer
Noob
Noob
DragonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:45 am

for godsake i aint lying seriously my cousin did play my acc say wat u like
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayer
Noob
Noob
DragonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:45 am

Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:46 am

DragonSlayer wrote:
He did not deny this, he said you should be held responsible since you gave your cousin access to your account.
Your fault.
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayer
Noob
Noob
DragonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:49 am

yeah i know but i was sleeping i didnt close the log in thingy

and im sorry for my cousin bad behaviour and i learn my lesson to close maple everytime he comes over
and i just scolded him

sincerely im sorry for something like this happen and i just started playing soulms and its awesome so pls gms i would love to play soulms again T>T
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 am

Buy an IP changer/hider, make a new account.

But keep in mind, i will find you, and i will ban you. Hackers don't deserve a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:21 am

Nicksterr: There is free ones :]
Of course they don't, when you are smart enough to download hacks, you must be smart enough to know that GMs will ban you. +1.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:24 am

yeah but those free ones usually have expiry dates after like a week. That, or they severely slow down your computer. Have to use it for some of my new GMS accounts -.-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:26 am

Nicksterr: Yeah me too. I know exactly which program you are talking about AO.. Though I used another one, or I used to.

OT: Well, this thread should be locked. Even if the author didn't hack and his cousin did, it's still exploiting from his IP. A.k.a. No second chance.

Enjoy your day.
~ Cyrus
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayer
Noob
Noob
DragonSlayer

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:28 am

Wth did i even did to u cyrus? 1st of all i was sleeping around 3am gmt+8 soul can check log until i woke up the next morning my account was banned, and your arent Soul so u cant make the decision to give chance or not

then tell me the reason y am i fighting for my account if i didnt do wrong? and y i still choose to stay with soulms?
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 am

well as a GM that Anna/Soul appointed me, i'm sure Soul feels i am qualified enough to decide whether or not you can play again. So too bad.

and on your first comment, you were online as proven by the video from Ganja, i know you are an idiot because you hack, but please rinse that stupidity out of your mouth, i know it doesn't all of a sudden say "DragonSlayer has gone to sleep but left his account on and now his cousin and/or his hacks have taken over for the time being."

this thread should be closed because I have had enough of your immature, bullshitting, incapable ass.
Back to top Go down
Rickx777
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
well as a GM that Anna/Soul appointed me, i'm sure Soul feels i am qualified enough to decide whether or not you can play again. So too bad.

and on your first comment, you were online as proven by the video from Ganja, i know you are an idiot because you hack, but please rinse that stupidity out of your mouth, i know it doesn't all of a sudden say "DragonSlayer has gone to sleep but left his account on and now his cousin and/or his hacks have taken over for the time being."

this thread should be closed because I have had enough of your immature, bullshitting, incapable ass.
At first, I thought you weren't so good of a gm but, you proved me wrong. You can handle stuff easily and make GOOD decisions. Very Happy I see why you were chosen for the job now.

DragonSlayer wrote:
Wth did i even did to u cyrus? 1st of all i was sleeping around 3am gmt+8 soul can check log until i woke up the next morning my account was banned, and your arent Soul so u cant make the decision to give chance or not
then tell me the reason y am i fighting for my account if i didnt do wrong? and y i still choose to stay with soulms?
Well, I'll answer you with this, you are a retard and a bigger idiot than blender. My eyes are going blind just reading how you type or talk at least. The reason why you are fighting for your account is because:
A. You can't get out of this server because it's so great.
B. You can't carry on an argument and want to show passion for this server so they feel "bad" for you.
C. You can't make a single decision in your whole entire life.
You stay on SoulMS because you have absolutely no social life, friends because of how you act and you depend on this server to "hide" it.
I'm only responding this because, I like to dis people, insult them for being complete idiots and speak my opinion through the forum.

daw Thank you very much, I just dropped my muffin. Well, I'll just have to get another one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragonSlayer Ban Appeal   DragonSlayer Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

DragonSlayer Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next