SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, You've been trolled.

Go down 
+9
iiiWeird
Hugo
Savior
Kristine
joyce
Dank
Caution
SoulBot
ohaythar
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caution
Level 3
Level 3
Caution

Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:02 am

Ehh .. WTF ...
this is confusing ..
Fansign please o-o
which Ever Dehh Real one is. . .
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:16 am

This is funny, why lie about who you are in real life, if Joyce is right.
Its a forum, who cares what you look like, stealing someone else images is pretty pathetic if you ask me. Fansign and lets get it over with. Please (:
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 am

Why would you fake being a really active player on another popular server...
That's just waiting to be fucked.
It's like if someone stole Krissy's pics, or my pics.
It would just end in a shit storm with you screwed.
Downs. ):
Back to top Go down
Caution
Level 3
Level 3
Caution

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Pathetic .
Hurry up with my DAMN FANSIGN D:
*steals anna's Picture - ;P
i kidding don't Hurt me .
-------------
Ehh The fake one has no life .
She or He knows that they'll Get
Caught sooner or Later D:
- JayLin .
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Anna wrote:
Why would you fake being a really active player on another popular server...
That's just waiting to be fucked.
It's like if someone stole Krissy's pics, or my pics.
It would just end in a shit storm with you screwed.
Downs. ):

This is why I tag all my pictures :3
Back to top Go down
joyce
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 am

Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 Nmgw77

sorry, i haven't been home much since like 8 in the morning for guard and work. i look like a mess, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:09 am

You just got owned there, thats pretty funny if you ask me.

ohaythar wrote:
please leave faker, take this somewhere else not in this lovely forum. thanks
The worst part about lying, is getting caught, and people can watch and laugh (:

Back to top Go down
iiiWeird
Level 3
Level 3
iiiWeird

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 am

Joyce is real one ? .. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:07 am

iiiWeird wrote:
Joyce is real one ? .. Shocked
Yes she is
Back to top Go down
Caution
Level 3
Level 3
Caution

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:46 pm

o_o ; ; "
Loool Hi Joyce (:
Then whos ohaythar ?
i bet its some pedophile D: .
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:51 pm

get rolled.
Dumbass kid.

L2 at least fake someone who doesn't play morpelstery. Downs as fk.
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:55 pm

A sad day when you learn that the faker is the real one.
Back to top Go down
joyce
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 pm

lmfao, no idea who that other person is. ~_~
& she was terrible at imitating me anyways.
Dank wrote:
Based on the picture with the Hello Kitty shirt, i assume you're on the color guard for your school? If so, that's dope, cause a few girls i hung out with from High School were on color guard. :]

i'm still in the guard, lol. i spin sabre now, though. (:
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 pm

joyce wrote:
lmfao, no idea who that other person is. ~_~
& she was terrible at imitating me anyways.
Dank wrote:
Based on the picture with the Hello Kitty shirt, i assume you're on the color guard for your school? If so, that's dope, cause a few girls i hung out with from High School were on color guard. :]

i'm still in the guard, lol. i spin sabre now, though. (:

Dope. :]
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Aren't the "color guard" people or w.e the ones who are like...the wannabe cheerleaders? o-o;

I'm going by what I've seen in movies cuz we don't have "color guard" stuff here o_O;
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:05 am

Color guard's are part of band.
They twirl flags and fake guns around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joyce
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:23 am

this might sound pretty biased, but i kinda think it's the other way around, haha.
i mean, the moves that cheerleaders do, most of my friends in guard and i can do too, if not better. also, personally, being able to spin a rifle or sabre is a lot more fun, not to mention it takes a whole lot more training.

idk, in my school the marching band is a pretty big deal, and people take it pretty seriously, but in others it might not be like that. :3
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:24 am

joyce wrote:
this might sound pretty biased, but i kinda think it's the other way around, haha.
i mean, the moves that cheerleaders do, most of my friends in guard and i can do too, if not better. also, personally, being able to spin a rifle or sabre is a lot more fun, not to mention it takes a whole lot more training.

idk, in my school the marching band is a pretty big deal, and people take it pretty seriously, but in others it might not be like that. :3
I agree with all of this, just one thing I prefer about cheerleaders.
The uniform (:
Back to top Go down
joyce
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:28 am

^ hahaha i agree. but i don't think i could stand dancing out on the football field in like 40 degree weather with a cheerleading uniform on.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:41 am

My girlfriend is in our Highschools band, she plays the mellophone, and they all take it pretty seriously. The color guard are more into it than most of the band members, but all works out in the end. Razz
Back to top Go down
joyce
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:06 am

i like mellophones; they don't really squeak much, haha.
and yeah, the guard really has to get into it to do well, imo. the band members focus more on the music aspect, obviously, and blending in with each other, while the guard performs more visually, with our bodies and our equipment. it's really fun. (:
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:08 am

Ehh, in fairness to both organizations.
It takes skill to perform in both scenarios.

However, this conversation right now is kinda selling cheerleaders out short.
Cheerleading = Tumbling.
It takes months to perfect just for one flip.
I applaud them for sticking to it.
And in terms of the uniform, the cold is kinda irrelevant when you're on the move 95% of the time.
Plus, when it's cold they usually have the option of wearing their cheer sweats or jackets.

During freshman year I tried cheer and tumbling but my mother made me focus on school.. so I left the spirit organizations.
Sad face because honestly it was loads of fun (:

I guess the points of views on each organization differ depending on the people you hung out with during high school.

And in terms of your color guard friends being able to do "cheerleading moves" I doubt that, since that's not what they practice.
Just like how cheerleaders are most likely not able to throw flags around.

All spirit groups including band work together to make the crowd hype.
It's not really who's better because in essence they're all extracurricular activities that takes time and dedication.
Back to top Go down
joyce
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:35 am

honestly, everything i know about cheerleading is from watching them practice before football games, and from my friends in guard, some of whom used to do cheer for my school before joining guard, which is why they can do those moves. it does take skill to do both, but from what i've been told it's a lot harder to toss quads than to do flips. a lot of people on the weapon line have been in guard since the second half of their freshman year, and they still have trouble throwing fives. perhaps it's because my school doesn't really emphasize the cheerleading program as much as the band, or the guard program is more rigorous. or my friends were just really good at doing flips. i've never actually tried cheerleading, so i can't say for sure. (x
we're also not allowed to wear anything over our uniforms when we're waiting to perform, unfortunately, which is why it would be a problem if the guard uniforms were like cheerleading uniforms. that, and i think our band director would kill someone if we wore them; he's pretty strict about those sorts of things.
for my school, the band focuses more on competing, rather than supporting the football team, although we do both.

although i admit, i can be really biased when it comes to guard, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:19 am

Eh I'd rather not get too personal about it since it's really unnecessary to.
Or even take sides.
I'm just giving props to both organizations because it takes time and dedication to perform.

Cheerleaders also compete once football season is over, and on top of that they attend other sports events.
Also it take years to get to the point where you can do certain flips, for example a 3 to a full.
Someone who just started tumbling wouldn't be able to do that.
Just like how someone who just started guard can't do "fives".
Get it? Not trying to take sides but trying to give justice to one.
It's unnecessary to bring down a certain organization because you feel strongly toward the other.
When if you really think about it, they're equal.
Though what you have stated is your opinion, which are always biased (hence "opinions"), but I am open to hearing others out. So that's that.
I think we both all have established that it takes skill to do something other than just sitting around.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 am

Wow
I never even participated in any of my school groups. ):
I was too much of a loser to, all my friends were in book clubs and shit and I wasn't gonna join that lol ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, You've been trolled.   Hi, You've been trolled. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, You've been trolled.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: What our community looks like-
Jump to: