SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've intruded. Oops.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colors
Noob
Noob

I've intruded. Oops. Empty
PostSubject: I've intruded. Oops.   I've intruded. Oops. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 am

So what up.

I got bored today and since I saw SoulMS and that it has Potential Item System, I must join. It's kind of a hobby to go hunt for stuff like that so yeah, it took my interest. I haven't really started yet and I probably won't for the next 10 minutes because I have a bad habit of thinking up a good In-Game Name for myself. In the end, I'd probably use either Slipper, if it isn't taken.

On a more personal note, I'm 16. Oh, btw, some of you peepur might know me as "Slipper" from some other server(s). Right, so let's get back on track. I'm 16 and a dude. I don't ever disclose my name a lot because it's the internet. Stuff happen. I'm Singaporean, but I don't do 1337/text language. As a matter of fact, I hate 1337/text language. I have an insatiable need for my music and I indulge in playing some basketball sometimes. I do a bit of GFX but really, I'm still a newbie. Favorite colors are purple and green; especially lime green. But really the amount of colors I like are insurmountable.

I'm not exactly the coolest or best looking around but meh, looks aren't everything, just the very first impression of every meeting.

TL; DR, I'm a typical Asian boy-next-door that plays a little MapleStory Private Server.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Level 3
Level 3

I've intruded. Oops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've intruded. Oops.   I've intruded. Oops. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Hello, so what was your name again?
And welcome to SoulMS, I hope you enjoy your stay.

"Yes, the potential system rocks."
Back to top Go down

I've intruded. Oops.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: