SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the hell, Random Patch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazed
Noob
Noob
Crazed

What the hell, Random Patch? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell, Random Patch?   What the hell, Random Patch? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 pm

So, Last night "November 30'th around 3-3:30am Game Dc'ed me (normal) but then when i went to start it back up, It went to the Patcher....So i reinstalled my v88 as i did when i firsted played SoulMS, it STILL wants to patch and now im getting the HSshield into GMS folder and Run as Admin Error, Which i fixed Before by jus Ignoreing it...So idk wtf is going on,

Any help?
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: What the hell, Random Patch?   What the hell, Random Patch? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Usually when the game tries to patch, you need to redo your loopback adapter. Have you tried this already? Seems weird sense you were playing already
Back to top Go down
Crazed
Noob
Noob
Crazed

PostSubject: Re: What the hell, Random Patch?   What the hell, Random Patch? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Whats A loopback adapter?, and ya ive been playing for the past week and a half, I randomly DC'ed from playing last night Opened the game normaly and it wanted to patch..like wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell, Random Patch?   What the hell, Random Patch? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell, Random Patch?
Page 1 of 1