SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joevre's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nizaraassoul
Noob
Noob

Joevre's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Joevre's GM App   Joevre's GM App EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:03 pm

What are you Applying for: I am applying for a GM spot. I'm just aiming for at least level 3 gm , but if you feel like i don't deserve it, then I'm happy for whatever I get or don't get.

Name:Jaden Nguyen (But you can call me Jay)

Age:I am 16 years old and sorry for the mistake i did in the other app i just did a small mistake. Sorry

Where do you Live :Houston,TX.Central

How active will you be:I usually get on everyday
In School Days i will probably be on at 4:30Pm to 9Pm depending on how much homework i have
Saturday :well in weekends its different i could be on all day if u want me too but if you need more help i can stay on as long as i want so i can help you guys on some stuff
Sunday : the same thing with Saturday i will do the same thing

Email: Aassouli@live.com if you need any help send me an email . Happy To Help anyone.

Hobbies : i spend most of my time either focusing on school,or playing SoulMS, or play the piano. I have codes for almost anything. I'm fun to play with (at least that's what i think). I like to help a lot so if anyone needs help i am here.

How you'd handle a hacker : First, i would give them a warning and ask them politely to stop. If you they choose to hack again i would jail/ban(depending on the crime). if they try to make another account i will try to IP ban so they can't play the game anymore because its not fair for other people.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
Well i will go check if there fighting, then i got to figure out why they are fighting and if there fighting because of a scam or something bad happened then i will try to help them both by explaining that you should not fight with others.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: Well, I've never had any past experience of being a gm or an admin, but I am a fast learner and I'll learn everything that's needs to be known. i will do what ever my fellow staff mates tell me to do and i will follow all the rules

Why should we choose you: Well, Technically i would like to be a gm to help everyone in the server, help my staff members create more stuff to the server and help other people that are having problems. I am very helpful so nothing to worry about, i am really fun and i like helping people.

Reason i applied: i applied for gm because i like been a gm to help, make events, and be like everyone else because in the past servers i played everyone called me a nub so that's not why i am applying for gm spot i just want to be one to help my fellow players and friends.

Summary of yourself : I am 16 years old , i am a very nice guy , i like helping a lot of people , making events in the game , banning people that hack or glitch and i like scary movies and some action movies and a lot of stuff

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? It Takes it about 1 year or in days it takes about 365.25 days . Smile

My In Game Name: My in Game Name is Joevre

Contact info: MSN : aassouli@live.com

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Joevre's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joevre's GM App   Joevre's GM App EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:10 pm

asked GMs to read it.
You ALSO forgot the 5 questions.

denied.
Back to top Go down

Joevre's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: