SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joevre's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nizaraassoul
Noob
Noob

Joevre's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Joevre's GM App   Joevre's GM App EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Name:Jaden Nguyen (But you can call me Jay)
IGN:Joevre

Time Zone:GMT -6

How active will you be:I usually get on everyday
School Days : 4:30-9pm (Depends on if i have homework or not.)
Saturday : 9:30am - 1pm ; 9pm - 11pm
Sunday : 10:30am - 8pm

Position(GM/Intern,Coder,Advertiser): I am applying for a GM spot. I'm just aiming for at least level 3 gm , but if you feel like i don't deserve it, then I'm happy for whatever I get or don't get.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?
Well i will go check if there fighting, then i got to figure out why they are fighting and if there fighting because of a scam or something bad happened then i will try to help them both by explaining that you should not fight with others.

Have you had any previous experience: Well, I've never had any past experience, but I am a fast learner and I'll learn everything that's needs to be known.

Why should we choose you: Well, Technically i would like to be a gm to help everyone in the server, help my staff members create more stuff to the server and help other people that are having problems. I am very helpful so nothing to worry about, i am really fun and i like helping people.

Reason i applied: i applied for gm because i like been a gm to help, make events, and be like everyone else because in the past servers i played everyone called me a nub so that's not why i am applying for gm spot i just want to be one to help my fellow players and friends.

What would you do if you you spotted a hacker: First, i would give them a warning and ask
them politely to stop. If you they choose to hack again i would jail/ban(depending on the crime).

What commands will you be using mostly:
Since i love hosting/participating in events,
I will be mostly be using :
!event
!clock
!spawn (to make a JQ a little harder)
!jail (jail whoever breaks rules)
!ban (ban whoever hacks/disrespectful to people)
!item (to make items for prizes from events if it's allowed)

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? It Takes it about 1 year or in days it takes about 365.25 days . Smile

Anything about yourself: I am 12 years old, i spend most of my time either focusing on school,
or playing SoulMS, or play the piano. I have codes for almost anything. I'm fun to play with (at least that's what i think).

Contact info: MSN : aassouli@live.com

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down

Joevre's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: