SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question and Picture.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PyroJin
Level 2
Level 2
PyroJin

Question and Picture.  Empty
PostSubject: Question and Picture.    Question and Picture.  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:08 pm

I'm not sure how many people in this server know how to .wz edit. Yes, some of it is bannable but that's not what I'm referring to, haha. UI.wz editing doesn't affect the gameplay in anyway, it's just the appearance Smile. UI.wz is your HUD basically, where your skills, buttons, health, mp, experience, level, any tabs, and so on are shown. Anyway, I've played with .wz editing for a long time and it's fun. I've made a few custom UI.wz's and here's an example of a pac-man one I made Smile Question and Picture.  Maple011 Anywho, I was wondering if I would be allowed to make a custom SoulMS UI.wz and if I am and it comes out well, I might release it so the public can use it Smile By the way, all my custom stuff is completly MINE, not of it is copied from anywhere. You shouldn't find this Pac-Man UI.wz anywhere else because I have not released it Smile. If I've posted this topic in the wrong section, I'm deeply sorry. Feedback please Smile (By the way, the picture is from an old server I played)

Last edited by PyroJin on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Question and Picture.    Question and Picture.  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm pretty sure this will not get you banned, it wouldn't get me banned in GMS anyway.
No one can find out, unless you decide to post it..
Anyway, there is ONE thing I would love and I'm sure I'm not alone, and I'm too lazy the download the programs to do it, can you edit the fucking light bulb over our heads and make the JPEGs transparent PLEASE and thank you.
Back to top Go down
PyroJin
Level 2
Level 2
PyroJin

PostSubject: Re: Question and Picture.    Question and Picture.  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 am

Haha, sadly that isn't UI.wz, that's misc and npc related. It's possible, but I'm entirely too lazy to do it :p.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Question and Picture.    Question and Picture.  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:55 am

PyroJin wrote:
Haha, sadly that isn't UI.wz, that's misc and npc related. It's possible, but I'm entirely too lazy to do it :p.

Its pretty easy to do if you have the program, which you already have.
You find the light bulb images, erase em (make em transparent).
Save
Done.
.. lol
Back to top Go down
PyroJin
Level 2
Level 2
PyroJin

PostSubject: Re: Question and Picture.    Question and Picture.  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Again, I'm too lazy. I'd have to find it and there's thousands of picture files to go through, I'm not sure where it would be listed. It's not that simple, lol. If I found it, it would be, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Minh
Noob
Noob
Minh

PostSubject: Re: Question and Picture.    Question and Picture.  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:43 am

Well I think this wouldn't get you banned, because it doesn't give you any advantages in gameplay. It just looks FREAKINAWESOMEOMGBBQ.

Anyways, im sure it would be allowed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Question and Picture.    Question and Picture.  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Dude ur .UI is amazing can we have a download link please?
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
BladeOfFate
Level 3
Level 3
BladeOfFate

PostSubject: Re: Question and Picture.    Question and Picture.  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm pretty sure this won't get you banned like everybody else said.
Nice UI. edit.
I'll download it if it comes out official heheplz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question and Picture.    Question and Picture.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Question and Picture.
Page 1 of 1