SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[APP] Jashun's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jashun
Noob
Noob
Jashun

[APP] Jashun's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: [APP] Jashun's GM Application   [APP] Jashun's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:32 pm

What are you applying for:
In-game Gamemaster.

Name :
Jason

Where do you live/Timezone:
Canada, Ontario (EST)

How active will you be:
I can play about 5 hours a day, longer on the weekends (Yes I know I should get out more but it's winter.)

E-Mail:
Stormy2277@hotmail.com

Hobbies :
I like to play most kinds of sports, I'm learning how to program (Currently taking computer studies course). I like to eat (obviously). I enjoy playing online/multiplayer games.

How you'd handle a hacker :
If I stumbled upon a hacker I'd spy on him/her through hide. If the person is indeed hacking, I will record her/his name, ban him/her, and tell a superior about it.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
I would separate them and hear them both out. If one of them has been harassing the other player, I would record the IGN of the offender and jail him/her.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
RevolutionMS
LeafStory
There are plenty others but they were insignificant and unsuccessful (I don't believe they count).

Why should we choose you:
There is no reason you HAVE to choose me because if someone else deserved the job more than I, that would be better for the community overall, however I have decent skills at being a Gamemaster and I have excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I'm usually very calm and patient and can handle most challenges of being a Gamemaster. I will not become corrupt and treat certain individuals unfairly (ex. Giving a friend free items).

Reason I applied:
Since I just joined this server, I do not know much about it or the community, this would be a great opportunity for me to meet people. I love holding events and I've noticed in other servers, GMs holding events don't have much patience which, in my opinion, is a valuable asset.

Summary of yourself :
I am a patient, calm, outgoing, type of person. I like to socialize and help people. I have a habit of attempting to type perfectly or correcting myself when I make a mistake. Creativity is an asset for life.

Extra Info:
I may try to apply for Developer once I increase my knowledge of programming.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
365 days/1 year. But in Soviet Russia, Sun go around earth.

In game name:
Jashun

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)
No, however, I am open to learning. Smile

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.
I'm not quite sure, I may have met Anna in a few other servers.

Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
No.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
No.
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yes.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
Yes.

Last edited by Jashun on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinkugyoku
Noob
Noob
Shinkugyoku

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's GM Application   [APP] Jashun's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Your overall application was well written. However, not trying to be a douche xD, but those last five questions should be answered with only 1 -2 words.
Back to top Go down
Jashun
Noob
Noob
Jashun

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's GM Application   [APP] Jashun's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Yeah, I figured. I'm quite the chatty one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Level 2
Level 2
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's GM Application   [APP] Jashun's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Yea the 5 questions should be 1-2 words only, so you may want to edit that.
Also, you might want to change the color you used when telling your age (the really light blue) it's hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's GM Application   [APP] Jashun's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Dude you will be denied if you don't fix the answers
Back to top Go down
Jashun
Noob
Noob
Jashun

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's GM Application   [APP] Jashun's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Thanks for the heads-ups, I fixed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's GM Application   [APP] Jashun's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[APP] Jashun's GM Application
Page 1 of 1