SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LoopBack's GM APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoopBack
Noob
Noob

LoopBack's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: LoopBack's GM APP   LoopBack's GM APP EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 am

What are you applying for: The GameMaster position.

Name : Mike

Age : 17, will be turning 18 tomorrow just in case you're wondering.

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in an EST timezone. (New York GMT -5)

How active will you be: I will be willing to devote at least 5 hours a day maybe less on some days because of school. Either way, I will be very active.

E-Mail: daprodige@live.com

Hobbies : I love to play basketball, go to events in Maplestory Private Servers, fool around with my friends alot, and just plain making people laugh.

How would you* handle a hacker : As many other people in the MapleStory and SoulMS community, I have 0 tolerance for hackers. If I see someone hacking, I will immediately take a screenshot and then ban them (IP ban).

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : If two people are fighting, I will calm them down. If that does not work, I will mute them for 15 minutes. If that doesn't work, I will move to jailing. etc. Punishment depends on how severe the arguing is.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): Lets see... WeedzMS, BlueStory, and tons of others that cannot be named because I do not remember them.

Why should we choose you: I feel that I would be the best choice for you guys because of my maturity, my experience and my availability during the day and very early in the morning. Also because I do not care about the power that I get, other than to use it to help the people of SoulMS.

Reason i applied: The reason I applied is because it is way easier to get to know the GM's and the fact that I will have more power and more knowledge that I will get from other GM's to help people even more.

Summary of yourself : I am a 17 year old from Miami, Florida. I like to watch sunsets with my girlfriend and I am going to night classes at the University of Florida. I love the colors red, blue and green. Also, I believe that having a mature mind, means that being around other people that are also mature, will make you more mature. Lastly, I love to draw, paint, and just give to the community in the way that it will not corrupt the balance.

Extra Info: Same as "Summary of yourself" + I am a grammar Nazi.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days. No less, no more.

In game name: LoopBack

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Have been and I don't plan on changing that.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Around 2 weeks on another account and I have just switched to this today.
Back to top Go down
winxmeester
Level 3
Level 3
winxmeester

LoopBack's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoopBack's GM APP   LoopBack's GM APP EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Alot of random colous , and last 5 questions need to be answered with 1-2 words
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Level 2
Level 2
Jasmine

LoopBack's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoopBack's GM APP   LoopBack's GM APP EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:20 pm

- The really light blue color you used is hard to read.

- The 'reason you applied'. You said one reason was to get to know the GMs, you can do that without becoming a GM yourself.

- The last 5 questions should be 1-2 words~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LoopBack's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoopBack's GM APP   LoopBack's GM APP Empty

Back to top Go down

LoopBack's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: