SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM APP] Fag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fag
Noob
Noob
Fag

[GM APP] Fag Empty
PostSubject: [GM APP] Fag   [GM APP] Fag EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:15 pm

What are you applying for : The best unpaid job EVER! A GameMaster.
Name : Too awesome for you.
Where do you live/Timezone : USA, GMT -8
How active will you be : Pretty active.
E-Mail : xrawrgasm@live.com
Hobbies :
  • Dancing
  • Sleeping
  • Eating
  • Sleeping
  • Touching myself
  • Eating
  • Drawing
  • Getting my edumacation on.

How you'd handle a hacker:
I'd stalk, rape, stab, lick, eat, punch, slap, kick, then ban!!
Okay, well now let's get technical with this.
The moment I find someone hacking, I would begin my three step process. Step 1) Stalk the culprit for a brief moment. Step 2) Take a screenshot for evidence of the culprit hacking. Step 3) Ban the hacker after attaining enough evidence. And if the culprit decides to post a ban appeal, I would have enough evidence to prove that he/she is guilty of hacking..

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
Slap the [censor] out of them.
Seriously, the solution I would use when it comes to two or more people arguing/fighting would be to take the victim, culprit, and possible witnesses to a place where it's private and there would be no disruptiongs. And to get things done in a quick and peaceful way, I would mute both or all the people affiliated with the arguement, interview the witnesses to determine who is the culprit(s), and who is the victim(s), then question the two or more people who were part of the issue, one at a time (by unmuting the interviewie), and once I finally establish on finding out who the true victim(s) is, then I would punish the culprit by muting and possibly jailing him/her for 15min - 30min depending on how outrageous the argument/fight is.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
2 servers, KawaiiMS[v.55] and CareStory[v.55/v.62]

Why should we choose you:
Cause I'm pikachu. Pika~pika~chuuuuuuuu~
[Ash from a distance: "PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU!"]

Anyways, the reason of why I should be chosen is because I have enough knowledge and experience of what GM would usually go through. I'm highly mature, and responsible. And I am capable of handling any situation directed to me. Plus, I'm awesome. =D

Reason i applied:
I applied because, I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was! DUN DUN DUN!!!!
...Okay, the reason I applied is because I am someone of which who has a decent amount of experience in handling the responsibilities and knows the aspects of a Game Master or any other staff position for that matter. I can easily adapt to any situation, and I'm someone with the acceptable knowledge&capabilities to handle any conflicts and/or problems. I can commit to any duties/objectives given to me whether it is anything simple like banning hackers, to anything difficult as to well I don't really know what is a difficult duty in the Game Master position. But I do know that being a Game Master is no simple task. I'll do anything to keep this community, fun and friendly. Though it may not be as easy, I will do my best. Plus, I don't mind a challenge

Summary of yourself:
Now, if you read my introduction (that probably did not make a whole lot of sense), you will find a somewhat brief summary of who I am. But I am going to get in a bit of detail and tell you who I am behind the screen. I am someone of which who procrastinates, a lot. But when the job is needed to be done, I'll do my best to complete it. I keep my business issues/goals/objectives separate with my personal issues/goals/objectives. I have a minor OCD, and small things can bother me. Though, I maybe quiet at times, I can be friendly and random, yet harsh and rude. The way I act depends on how you act towards me. Approach me with respect, and you'll gain my respect. "Treat others the way you want to be treated." And I do have ADD, though it is not as major as those who have it as well, but I like to be in motion/active, plus I'm easily distracted. Yet again, I can be lazier than a a sloth. I am a quick learner, and can easily adapt to anything, especially when it is something of interest. Yep, if there is anything else needed to know, feel free to ask, I don't bite.....that hard. Pretty much a good amount of who I am behind the screen, falls into who I am in-game/forums.

Extra Info:
Information that is extra, is information that is not necessarily needed. Penis. That is all.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
It takes the earth a long mother[censor] time to go around the sun. Now in more technical terms it would take the earth 1 year (12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,765 hours, 525,948 minutes, and 31,556,926 seconds) to go around the sun. And yes I googled it. Razz

In game name: Mister

(For Coders only) Can you Java code?: Not yet.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you) : Nope.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position : Doubt it.
3.Do you help players any chance you get : Yes.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now) : Mhmm.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS : Not long.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

[GM APP] Fag Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Fag   [GM APP] Fag EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Nice extra info you got there buddy
Not giving your name ? I hope you'll be willing to in the future though :/
Back to top Go down

[GM APP] Fag
Page 1 of 1