SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nubbers GM APP :o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nubbers
Noob
Noob

Nubbers GM APP :o Empty
PostSubject: Nubbers GM APP :o   Nubbers GM APP :o EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 am

What are you applying for: I be applying for the position of game mastaaa Very Happy

Name : Joon Han

Age : It be 16 years since i took me first breath Very Happy
Nubbers GM APP :o Images11

Where do you live/Timezone: Located in New Jersey am I. The time-zone is EST. I don't what the business with the gmt+4 or w.e is so ill just ignore that. Surprised All i know is that when its 10:00 pm in Texas, its 11:00 pm over here Very Happy

How active will you be: My schedule is kinda like this... School, maple, sleep and a lil hw here nd there xD oh and i forgot to mention food. Very Happy can't live w.o food can we

E-Mail: h_joon10@hotmail.com (no stalkas prease) Very Happy

Hobbies : I am a golfer :O dont play much anymore. I like hanging out with friends, and having fun.

How you'd handle a hacker : Insta ban. Hackers don't deserve to play maple. I believe hackers should go die in a little hole Very Happy
a bit harsh, but what can i do, hackers ruin the game for everyone D: Oh, and can't forget the ss can we. xD
Nubbers GM APP :o No_hac11

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Well, if they were fighting, I would listen to their problems. After listening to both sides, I would do my best to decide the best way to go. If I don't know what to do, I would just tell them to calm down, and work things out. I mean c'mon, we have enough problems in the real world don't we? Let's at least strive for peace in the virtual world Very Happy
Nubbers GM APP :o Images12

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
Nubbers GM APP :o Images13

Why should we choose you: Well, I have no particular reason for you to choose me. But, I think you should choose me cause I'm real mature and I think I can handle being a GM. I love helping people out with things... Very Happy (its fun) also, I've been around a lot of different private servers and I know what players like to see and what they don't like to see. Oh yea, and i have a 15x bishop in gms :O so i know whats going on. xD Also, I babysat my little cousins all the time, and they were constantly arguing so I know how to handle a lot of different situations. Very Happy In addition, I know that GM's need to be able to be strong in their decisions, yet be kind in other times.

Reason i applied: To be honest I applied because i thought it would be fun being a GM. I know my chances are slim, but you never know what can happen ;D
Nubbers GM APP :o Images14

Summary of yourself : I'm a fun person who likes to help others. Very Happy I get along with people really well too. xD

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: one year, or 365 days 6 hours and 7 seconds, or 8,767 hours, or 526,020 minutes, or... okay I'll stop now xD

In game name: nubbers

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :N.A
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Nope
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: not really
3.Do you help players any chance you get: yup Very Happy
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): mhm
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 4 days

Last edited by nubbers on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nubbers
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nubbers GM APP :o   Nubbers GM APP :o EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:59 am

and i forgot to mention that i had to babysit my little cousins all the time. and they were constantly arguing and fighting. So I know how to handle this kind of behavior really well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nubbers GM APP :o   Nubbers GM APP :o EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:02 am

nubbers wrote:
and i forgot to mention that i had to babysit my little cousins all the time. and they were constantly arguing and fighting. So I know how to handle this kind of behavior really well. Very Happy
You could have just edited the main post.
Back to top Go down
System
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: Nubbers GM APP :o   Nubbers GM APP :o EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:22 am

No color, making it rather.. unappealing.
Back to top Go down
nubbers
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nubbers GM APP :o   Nubbers GM APP :o EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:23 am

Hugo wrote:
nubbers wrote:
You could have just edited the main post.
rightttt i knew that xD thanks
editted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Nubbers GM APP :o   Nubbers GM APP :o EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Fix the color at the end. Fix your grammar as well please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nubbers GM APP :o   Nubbers GM APP :o Empty

Back to top Go down

Nubbers GM APP :o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: