SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shades62
Noob
Noob
Shades62

Hey everyone! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone! :D   Hey everyone! :D EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Hey all, my name is Sebastian, or Shades in SoulMS. I decided to make one just now I really like the community here, other MS private servers I usually get into don't have people that will actually talk to one another! That drives me crazy, so in an attempt to get to know some more of you, here's a little about myself.

I'm 20 years old, I live with my girlfriend in Anaheim (Disneyland city!!!!!) I am originally from the Bay Area of CA. (Hayward)

I have a small job where I haven't really been noticed yet but working on that! And I'm saving what money I do make from work. (And whatever is left after bills and such) To go back to school in the medical field. I love learing about the human body and how everything works, etc.

I've lived in Missouri for a where it pretty much sucked. :/ Lesson learned yeah?

Haha but yeah other then that I love playing the game and hope to meet you all soon! See ya all in game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone! :D   Hey everyone! :D EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Welcome welcome welcome Sebastian ! (:
do you go to Disneyland often? lol
Back to top Go down
Shades62
Noob
Noob
Shades62

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone! :D   Hey everyone! :D EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:17 pm

I wish! It's like a 10 minute drive from where I am. I'm going for Thanksgiving though! It will be the first time I've been there since I was about 6. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone! :D   Hey everyone! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: