SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So what's up guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Noob
Noob
Jessica

So what's up guys Empty
PostSubject: So what's up guys   So what's up guys EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey guys so first of all my name is Jessica and you could say that I'm new to this server or not. Yeah it sounds confusing so anyways. I just got back into playing private servers cuz I had homework so no time for them. I used to play SoulMS when it was v62 but after I was randomly searching for a Private server to start anew, I found myself coming back to SoulMS. This is really cool how it evolved but I doubt that theres gonna be anyone I knew all the way back v62 so I'll just make new friends.

So While the v88 installer is doing its job Im just gonna have fun and forum and what not.
Anyways my personality is: Energetic
My favorite colour is: I have alot so Im just gonna say Rainbow lol
My hobbies are: Baking stuff like mini cakes, cookies and muffins. I like to swim Im at life guard lvl Very Happy. Important thing I'd like to share: I like to sketch and doodle, and also make anime Amv's. Right now Im working on a Soul Eater Amv so once Im done I'll show you guys it.
So thats basically what you guys should know about me, anyways I had fun typing this and if you wanna talk or somethin Im free most of the time and Im bored waiting for it to install

Pce <3 Jessica
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

So what's up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up guys   So what's up guys EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:04 am

What's goood Jessica?
Welcome to our community ! (:
Hope you enjoy your stay ~
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Noob
Noob
Jessica

So what's up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up guys   So what's up guys EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:45 am

yea thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So what's up guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up guys   So what's up guys Empty

Back to top Go down

So what's up guys
Page 1 of 1