SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ayoitsaho
Noob
Noob

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:12 am

I think there should be a thread about like, how should I call this, like an "social networking link" thread. Okay I have no clue what to call it. It's like a thread where people can put up their FaceBooks and their MySpaces and their Twitters and their Tumblr and the list goes on. So far from what I've noticed, the people on SoulMS bond pretty nicely and easily. The GM's like Kristine and Anna seem mad chill and they seem to help everyone. So do the other peeps of this server. Adding someone in "real life" isn't going to do anything to anybody in a negative way. It's just a way the people of SoulMS can bond, outside of SoulMS.

To add to it, no other private server has something like this. Like in sports, a bonded team wins games. So I guess in private server talk, a connected server, is a pwning server. :3
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:04 am

Then...make one? The suggestions are more for adding things to the forums. If you want a thread on social network sharing, make one. If it's well recieved, it'd be made official.
Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestion
Page 1 of 1