SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the SoulMS community.

Go down 
+3
PB&Jaymee
Administrator
Stone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

To the SoulMS community. Empty
PostSubject: To the SoulMS community.   To the SoulMS community. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Well everyone, if you haven't noticed by now the server has been shut down by no other than Nexon. To honestly say that I didn't see this coming would be lying, but I really didn't want to accept it. Kinda funny I had a little day dream that would were going to get shut down while in class, and I get home and whatdayaknow. Anyway I just wanted to thank everyone for allowing me to have a good time, not just as a Game Master but when I was a normal player. Before the wipe I loved this server, more than any i've ever played, and I very much enjoyed all my friends and just having fun. Then after the wipe I was presented with the opportunity to serve as GM, which was something I found out I really enjoyed doing. I'm happy to have served my community and hopefully have helped you guys out. It's weird I kind of thought of somethings to say and i'm just dumbfounded at the moment and can't think of them.

But there is no promises on what will happen to the server, that's why Johnny needs your emails. Who knows, just be on the lookout.

Also to all of the close friends I made, i'm not going to publicly post my MSN just because it's on my phone and I don't want everyone spamming it, but please PM me for my MSN so we can stay in touch.
Especially looking for Crook (Duy) and Castle (Lisbeth)'s MSNs so PM me you muddafukers.

Also to anyone else who would possibly like to get in contact with me, shoot me an email; bryanmclees@rocketmail.com or bryanmclees@yahoo.com.

And to Johnny, hopefully you'll end up reading this, i'm very thankful for the opportunity given to me on the team, and like I said I hope I didn't let you down. Really enjoyed working for you, and hope to hear from you sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: To the SoulMS community.   To the SoulMS community. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Been a pleasure mate,
Obviously you will hear from me, this is not over.. a new era is about to begin
How soon? I don't know. Wait and see guys
Back to top Go down
http://soulms.roflforum.net
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: To the SoulMS community.   To the SoulMS community. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Shh, Soul.
See you around, Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: To the SoulMS community.   To the SoulMS community. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Bryan for the win, huh? We had some good time. :3
Back to top Go down
Eckori
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: To the SoulMS community.   To the SoulMS community. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Banned me and you guys got nexon'd..
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: To the SoulMS community.   To the SoulMS community. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Eckori wrote:

You so mad.
Back to top Go down
hamster345hi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: To the SoulMS community.   To the SoulMS community. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Dam im missing out on something and i still dont got an email yet Sad. I put my email on the "We got nexon'd" forum topic but got nothing. My email is Sucks4youdude@Yahoo.com btw
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

PostSubject: Re: To the SoulMS community.   To the SoulMS community. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 am

Eckori wrote:

Dank wrote:
You so mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the SoulMS community.   To the SoulMS community. Empty

Back to top Go down

To the SoulMS community.
Page 1 of 1