SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FreaKMent Ban Appeal!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr3akM3nt
Noob
Noob

FreaKMent Ban Appeal! Empty
PostSubject: FreaKMent Ban Appeal!   FreaKMent Ban Appeal! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:50 am

IGN: StasiK, My Friend Acc<< Mine FreakMent

GM that banned you: AutoBan

Ban reason: Hacks.

Ban appeal: Well iM Not Banned But i Cant Play Cause My Friend Use Hacks On My Comp But Diffrent User So i Cant Login When i Enter Pic iM Just Dissconnect Cause When His Banned i Cant Play Cause iP or Something i Think Or Just Mac... Well This The Story i Was Eating And He Played And He Just Restiger And Begin Hack Well i Have Hacks On My Comp But i Never Use At Soul Only At V.83.
Well i Have Nothing To Say Srry For The Mess... Well all i Have To Say Thanks To Every1 Played With Me=] i Hope i See You Soon
And iF Gm Need iD or My iP i Will Give Just TellMe=] cryy
Back to top Go down
Buzz
Noob
Noob
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: FreaKMent Ban Appeal!   FreaKMent Ban Appeal! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:57 am

Thats Just As Bad As The First One.
Back to top Go down
Fr3akM3nt
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: FreaKMent Ban Appeal!   FreaKMent Ban Appeal! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 am

Dude Get Some Respect... iF You Dont Like iT Dont Post
Back to top Go down
androowz
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: FreaKMent Ban Appeal!   FreaKMent Ban Appeal! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:28 am

Fr3akM3nt wrote:
IGN: StasiK, My Friend Acc<< Mine FreakMent

GM that banned you: AutoBan

Ban reason: Hacks.

Ban appeal: Well iM Not Banned But i Cant Play Cause My Friend Use Hacks On My Comp But Diffrent User So i Cant Login When i Enter Pic iM Just Dissconnect Cause When His Banned i Cant Play Cause iP or Something i Think Or Just Mac... Well This The Story i Was Eating And He Played And He Just Restiger And Begin Hack Well i Have Hacks On My Comp But i Never Use At Soul Only At V.83.
Well i Have Nothing To Say Srry For The Mess... Well all i Have To Say Thanks To Every1 Played With Me=] i Hope i See You Soon
And iF Gm Need iD or My iP i Will Give Just TellMe=] cryy

nice you changed it Smile
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: FreaKMent Ban Appeal!   FreaKMent Ban Appeal! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:55 am

You didn't need to make a new thread. >_< Edit your post.. and it seems like you d/c after you enter your PIC? That means you're not banned. But you sort of just gave a reason to get banned.
Back to top Go down
Fr3akM3nt
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: FreaKMent Ban Appeal!   FreaKMent Ban Appeal! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:01 am

that cause my friend used hacks at his acc and now i cant login... My Acc Thats The Way On This Server i Guess They Gotta UnBan My Friend And Then When i Be iN My Acc They Will Ban Him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FreaKMent Ban Appeal!   FreaKMent Ban Appeal! Empty

Back to top Go down

FreaKMent Ban Appeal!
Page 1 of 1