SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skrillixs gm application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjkoo
Noob
Noob
mjkoo

Skrillixs gm application! Empty
PostSubject: Skrillixs gm application!   Skrillixs gm application! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Basic Information;
-Name: Maxwell Jackson, preffered called by "Max"
-Country/Time Zone: USA GMT -5, but I can be on 9-12 hours
-If someone was hacking right in front of me, what would I do?
Well, I am not the person that gives any warning to hackers. I would just get a ban hammer and ban their ass off because hacking just ruins any server. However, if they were fasely banned from me, and posted a ban appeal, I would apologize and unban them.
-What events can you host?
I can host fun experience events, such as tug of war, Truth or False, Music Chair, Hide 'N' Seek, Summoning Event, Super Mega Phone Event, Music guessing event, JQ event, Boss event, and loads of more for me being so creative.
-How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I would definitely trust other GM's because they were made GM'ed by the administrator, so therefor they should have common sence and some skills, such as right judgements and basic grammar. However, if I see other GM's abusing other players, or their power, I would take a picture and post it on the forum so that the administrator will know the other GM is not doing a good job. I would trust the other players in game too, but I would suspect sometimes if I sence something isn't right or the player is likely lying.
-How often will i be on SoulMS?
Every weekdays, 5-8 hours, depends on how much homework I have. At weekends, 12- 14 hours.
-Why I would pick me?
You should pick me as your server GM because I have GM experience, good conventional grammar, quick and right judgements and kind hearted. If I possibly the GM, people will mostly like how I help people and hold events. If I am not one of the good GM in your server, I could just step down and apologize for doing not a good job on my duty. Anyways, I am very trustworthy, because I do not hide on my mistakes and lies.

~Thanks for taking your time to read this application I'm currently getting to know the community and plan on being a dedicated player..
~your friend Max
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
narb
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Skrillixs gm application!   Skrillixs gm application! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:55 pm

follow the outline.. >_>
Back to top Go down
MCKushinIt
Noob
Noob
MCKushinIt

PostSubject: Re: Skrillixs gm application!   Skrillixs gm application! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:59 pm

mjkoo wrote:

>Basic grammar.
>Good conventional grammar
>You.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skrillixs gm application!   Skrillixs gm application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Skrillixs gm application!
Page 1 of 1