SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By any slight chance i get these back?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PayPur
Level 2
Level 2

By any slight chance i get these back? Empty
PostSubject: By any slight chance i get these back?   By any slight chance i get these back? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:31 am

Hello this is PayPur speaking now, so i've made a char name Punani and i opened up a shop and everything and put a few things in i wanted to sell. So after some event i decided to log off and log back and i guess i was dumb enough to delete my char without even noticing just being in a rush. But even after deleting my char i realized my shop was still up but no way of retrieving my items back, i even made the same char but didn't work since it was worth a shot.

So here are some SS's and i have witnesses that can confirm this is me and i was wondering if these items can be returned, Thank You

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

PostSubject: Re: By any slight chance i get these back?   By any slight chance i get these back? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:56 am

PayPur wrote:
So after some event i decided to log off and log back and i guess i was dumb enough to delete my char without even noticing just being in a rush.

Well I don't know if they can or will be returned, but this pretty much sums it up. Not trying to be offensive by that either, but you should think before you act.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

PostSubject: Re: By any slight chance i get these back?   By any slight chance i get these back? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Sorry for the double post, or do I really need to apologize? I'm on a phone edit button wasn't working.

I've been given permission to return your items, please PM me with a time you'll be on.
Back to top Go down
Crook
Level 3
Level 3
Crook

PostSubject: Re: By any slight chance i get these back?   By any slight chance i get these back? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Do not return any of his items until further notice, I would like to speak to him first.

Edit :
It's fine, just come on and speak to any GM asap, if you want to be reimbursed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By any slight chance i get these back?   By any slight chance i get these back? Empty

Back to top Go down

By any slight chance i get these back?
Page 1 of 1