SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zOhMyGodz/Zach Hudson GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zOhMyGodz
Noob
Noob

zOhMyGodz/Zach Hudson GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: zOhMyGodz/Zach Hudson GM Application.   zOhMyGodz/Zach Hudson GM Application. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:35 am

What am I applying for?-
I Am apply to Soulms forums to become a GM-Game master, I would like to help the server in any way possible, I love to help other players, and be there when needed.

Name?-

My Name is Zach Hudson.

Age?-
I Am 14.

Where do I live, and what is my timezone?-
I live in Ohio, eastern pacific time.

How active will you be?-
I am active about 5 hours a day or at least 2. I go to school from 8~2:30, i arrive home at 3:00 and play for an average of 4~5 hours.

Email?-
My email is spadexsrhx420@mail2computer.com

What are some of your hobbies?-
Some of my hobbies, are hanging out with friends, play sports, and playing soulms.

How would I handle a hacker?-
First off, hacking in a private server is wrong, one because the exp is higher, the game is better, and its pathetic, and players who hack who have had a warning would either quit, or keep hacking, so i would obviously ban them from the server.

If two people were fighting what would I do?-
Well, i would ask what was the problem, and find out if i could get a solution to solve it, if not i would get another gm or intern to come help me.

How Many servers have I been GM/Intern on?-
I have been a GM on two different servers in the past, one on moongra, and the other I do not remember at this time, but on the other server i was there for a few months.

Why should you choose me?-
Well, im not saying you have too, but some reasons would be because i know the commands, and can learn yours if yours are new, and i always try hard to help as much as i can, i would like to help your server grow, have for events, be funner (Not saying it isnt already)

Reason i applied for the GM spot?-
So that i have the commands to better help other people, host events, and just have fun.

A Summary of myself?-
A Summary of myself would be that, i go to school from 7~2 on school days, get home at 3 and play a few hours on your server,

In-Game name?-
zOhMyGodz

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?-
Close to 365.2425 days (the vernal equinox year).

Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?- Well i have to Interns on my friends list and never see any gm's so yes im hoping so.

Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position?-Yes

Do you help players any chance you get?-I always try to but if im in the middle of something i do later.

Do you meet the age requirements?- Yes, i am 14, will be 15 in 2 months.

About how long i've been playing?- Ive been playing soulms about a week or so.
Back to top Go down
shakalaka
Level 3
Level 3
shakalaka

zOhMyGodz/Zach Hudson GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: zOhMyGodz/Zach Hudson GM Application.   zOhMyGodz/Zach Hudson GM Application. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 am

You don't meet the age requirement.
Back to top Go down

zOhMyGodz/Zach Hudson GM Application.
Page 1 of 1