SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April 4th Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crook
Level 3
Level 3
Crook

April 4th Update Empty
PostSubject: April 4th Update   April 4th Update EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:51 am

Just a small update in.

Welcome two new members to the SoulMS Staff. It's been decided that Teddie and Bryan have been hired to be come interns.

Also the Intern applications sections have been removed from the forum. I'm sorry to all those who put time and effort in their applications. The section was virtually useless, you automatically become an intern if you're chosen from the Game Master application section.

Votes have recently been reset on gtop100, if you can please take a minute or two out of your time to please vote, it'd be appreciated.
Thank you on behalf of the SoulMS staff.

Edit :
Welcome to our newest member to the SoulMS Staff, Bolsifer, on being hired as an intern.
We also added some new face your in-game needs. Both Aran and Evan Male/Female faces have been added.

Last edited by Crook on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

April 4th Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 4th Update   April 4th Update EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:03 am

Like I said in-game, very glad to have the opportunity to be a part of the SoulMS staff. Learning a lot just from being GMed one day, and hope to help everyone and let everyone have just as much fun as I am.

Though my major goal as a GM would to help re-create the SoulMS community into it's huge awesomeness before the wipe.
On a side note, held one of my old favorite events tonight and I was ashamed of how much fail was involved, when you struggle to get 10 people into an event it's a little depressing.
Back to top Go down

April 4th Update
Page 1 of 1