SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joshua's EPIC Intern App.

Go down 
+2
Abby
Zonicoi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zonicoi
Level 2
Level 2

Joshua's EPIC Intern App. Empty
PostSubject: Joshua's EPIC Intern App.   Joshua's EPIC Intern App. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Aiight, so i'm going to try and do this the old fasion way. not any of that new fancy shet. Just the plain old Outline, and answers. GOT IT? Good.

Name :

Joshua Brewer

13 (14 in December)

Where do you live/Timezone:

Killeen, Texas, and -06:00 GMT

How active will you be?

As much as i can. im trying to get all A's, so not like 6-7 hrs a day, but maybe 4-5.

E-mail:

It is Zonicoi@hotmail.com atm, but im going to make another one, because that one is nothing but spam.

How you'd handle a hacker:

I DO NOT tollerate hackers. Especially on a private server. I mean, WTF? why? I would auto-ban there ass.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

I would find out the reason they are fighting, listen to BOTH sides, and then determine there fate. (Muhahaha!)

Why should we choose you:

I think you should choose me, because i have been here since 4 months Prewipe, and am back now. I have help alot of people, and some i have pissed off, but unintendedly. If you choose me, i will try my hardest to help every person, and not be a dick to anyone anymore Very Happy

Reason i applied:

I want to be able to help the server as much as i can. I feel this is a way to show everyone that i erally care what happens to the server.

Summary of yourself :

I'm very happy with life, as to sometimes i feel like the world hates me. I think i'm cool, but that just me being full of myself. i can be a dick when i want to. I am like an Owl, i sleep in the day, awake at night. i usually wake up at 1PM, and go to sleep at 5-6AM.

How much mesos(give an exact amount please)/items do you have?:(Provide a screenshot of the $ and items as proof.)
Joshua's EPIC Intern App. Maple010

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?:

I will try to when i can, but i'm not going to host one every 12 hours. (Just an example time)

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points):

I will try to give items, but may not everytime. i will probably give anything i can. (Only 1 thing per winner, unless its a stackable item.)

In game name:

Joshua

And thats the end of my Application. Hope it is as good as i think it is.
Back to top Go down
Abby
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's EPIC Intern App.   Joshua's EPIC Intern App. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:44 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Shawkat
Level 2
Level 2
Shawkat

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's EPIC Intern App.   Joshua's EPIC Intern App. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Good luck with intern josh
Back to top Go down
ItzJaden
Level 2
Level 2
ItzJaden

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's EPIC Intern App.   Joshua's EPIC Intern App. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 pm

I would auto-ban there ass.

Isn't that in the outline? Their.
Back to top Go down
Zonicoi
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's EPIC Intern App.   Joshua's EPIC Intern App. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:27 pm

I don't see it. And do you know the definition of Their? "a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun." It cant be a sentecne stupid.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's EPIC Intern App.   Joshua's EPIC Intern App. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 pm

He means you used it wrong.
You used "there" as in like, a specified location.
You meant use "their", as in belonging, as your little smartass self decided to copypaste from dictionary.com or some shit.

Also, 14 later =/= 13 now.
You're so dumb zzzz
Back to top Go down
Zonicoi
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's EPIC Intern App.   Joshua's EPIC Intern App. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am

Ah i'm glad one person understood him. I had no idea he was talking about i used it wrong. he didnt specify. next time say something like "You used There wrong" not jsut straight up the word "Their".
Thank you for telling me i fucked up, i will try and figure out what they say next time.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's EPIC Intern App.   Joshua's EPIC Intern App. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Is it just me or did no one notice the two denied intern applications in the denied section? O.o
Back to top Go down
Zonicoi
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's EPIC Intern App.   Joshua's EPIC Intern App. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Well i'm trynig again because of the wipe. Considering everything IG got reset, i'm guessing my tries did too xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joshua's EPIC Intern App.   Joshua's EPIC Intern App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Joshua's EPIC Intern App.
Page 1 of 1