SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
woopa
Level 2
Level 2

Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App   Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:57 pm

What are you applying for:
GM position.

Name :
Henry Nguyen / Vo

Where do you live/Timezone:
Dallas,Texas (GMT-6 I believe)

How active will you be:
About every now and then now. I've just been stalking the forums these past weeks,waiting for the economy of SoulMs to develope before I start playing again.

E-Mail:
viethenry00@yahoo.com

Hobbies :
-Playing the drums
-Breakdancing
-Poker
-Asian stuff ._.

How you'd handle a hacker :
I would get some rice,sit down on a chair, and just sit there watching him for a bit,while taking some SS of me f2'ing at him. Then when I got bored I would ban him for hacking.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
Well... Conflict is sometimes annoying to me and most of the community. If it's like some lame conflict about a guild being the best/worse or just a regular smega war,then I would probably just leave it til people start complaining that the smegas are annoying then step in to stop it. If it's about KSing, I'd step in and work things out. If it involves items(scamming) then I would take the two people to a place and hear each side of their stories and try and work things out.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
My friend and I made a ps about a few months ago, but it was never released to public,still hamachi and all, and it was only for the boredom of it.

Why should we choose you:
I've been playing SoulMs since late November-ish 2010, and I just want to help out the community. After all the wipes and stuff,there are many new people the server asking where stuff is and all. Also, the more players means the more asshole KSers/Scammers/Random Assholes. I just hate how people just ks a channel til the person who was already in it says "cc plz,change channels please, cc please, etc." That just gets annoying and sometimes they don't leave ,so I want to help the players who get ks'ed and all, instead of just being a regular player and not being able to do anything about it. Plus those scammers and all.There needs to be someone on to handle all the situations, and I can be on a lot.

Reason I applied:
To help out, improve the gaming experience, and contribute to a server I enjoy playing.

Summary of yourself :
I'm 100% Vietnamese. I was born in Arkansas. Um.. I'm laid back most of the time. Err... I started my computer gaming experience with Flyff then went to Maple story -> Lunia -> back to Maple story-> Flyff ->Ms, basically I get bored after a while and switch games. Yeah, there's really not much to know.

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
To be honest, I actually had to google this up ._. 365 days.

In game name:
WooPaXI

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?: Kinda.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Of Course.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Mostly.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply: Yes.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 4 months Smile

Last edited by woopa on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abby
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App   Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:00 pm

+1 <3 "Smile
Back to top Go down
woopa
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App   Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 pm

:O thank you abby. Haven't seen you in a while. Are you going to start playing soul again?
Back to top Go down
Abby
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App   Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Yepp <3 My IGN Abby.
Back to top Go down
woopa
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App   Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Are you on right now o-o
Back to top Go down
moviestuff
Level 2
Level 2
moviestuff

PostSubject: Re: Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App   Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 pm

color...

Be sure about your answers.
No ; Mostly, Kinda... That's bullshit just shout it out YES or NO
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App   Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:43 pm

LOL I only read 3 seconds of it and I'm bored.

Hahahaha Try again mate.
Back to top Go down
woopa
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App   Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Mostly is an honest answer. Sometimes you just having one of those bs kinda days where you don't want to help people, and sometimes you just want to help people. Also, what's wrong with color o.o
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App   Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:27 pm

You do know there is a new format you must use
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App   Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App Empty

Back to top Go down

Hehe WooPaXI's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications-
Jump to: