SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nicksterr GM application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

Nicksterr GM application Empty
PostSubject: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:09 pm

So here I go, at 1:30 am:

What are you applying for:
GM position for SoulMS

Name :
Nicolas/Nick Versaevel

Where do you live/Timezone:
GMT +1, Prague, Czech Republic as of now, January it will change to Gent, Belgium. Same timezone however.

How active will you be:
This is the part where I expect to fail, i wont be very active at all this upcoming month, until the beginning of December at least, however after that I expect to find myself on this Server as regularly as I am now. Considering my ranking(7th last time i checked) I'd figure that to be quite consistent

E-Mail:
Removed by request - Crook

Hobbies :
Basketball, and pretty much any other ball sport, hanging out with friends, partying, and of course Maplestory

How you'd handle a hacker :
I have a no tolerance policy towards hackers and therefore a direct ban, if hacking is clearly noticeable. Would still remember to take an SS as proof however. If hacking isn't clear cut observable i would ask the second opinion of another online GM.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
Honestly, i would tell them to take it up in whispers, it's the internet, arguing is what people do best on here. However i would remind them that excessive cursing is unnecessary and prohibited.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
Simple answer, 0.

Why should we choose you:
Hmm, well a GM must definitely show authority, righteousness, pride, maturity, but also humor, and well simply put, I think i can bring all that. Gm's must have a firm hand at one point, but then be able to show a completely other humorous, playful side shortly afterwards. I feel that I can bring all that is required of a GM to the table.

Reason i applied:
Simply to uphold the rules players have to abide to when playing my favorite server Smile

Summary of yourself :
So...I'm 18, Born in Belgium, and haven't exactly lived a normal easygoing life. When i was about 9 I moved to Mission Viejo, California. I lived there for 5 years and played soccer/football there. It was at the end of my Californian adventure that I started playing GMS. Afterwards I moved to Sweden, and again lived there for 5 years, I started playing basketball and lived the high school life. I graduated there last year and in this last summer I moved to Prague, where my parents and 2 siblings will be living for 3 years. I will move to Belgium to start university in January(economics)

Extra Info:
I guess Anna might have observed some more traits I possess as I am in her guild. Hmm, I'm patient with people, and I like to help out. I dislike those who try to degrade what I enjoy.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
Ah simple, 41,689,935,043,038,020 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom. AKA: a year.

In game name:
Nicksterr

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?
First name/ign basis

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position?
maybe? Smile

3.Do you help players any chance you get?
Yes.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply?
I am.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
Second day.

Thank you for taking my application into consideration, and either outcome I will see you all in-game Smile

Last edited by Nicksterr on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 pm

The last five questions should be 1-2 words. Follow directions carefully, or you can expect a quick denial.
Back to top Go down
CaptDestiny
Noob
Noob
CaptDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 pm

You did not follow directions, please read the GM outline over again, then make changes.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:54 am

Lol, I'd figure it would be a GM that would point those things out not the players. anyways, edited.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:05 am

"pretty much any other ball sport"
ehehe Wink

The application is simple, and tbh somewhat lacking in some aspects that I would usually QQ about.

But I mean...sadly we lack in GMS that can be on in the timezone that you live in.

So, I'm not saying it's accepted, so don't get your hopes up. I request that you possibly give a tiny bit more of a kick to your application so that I can see how commited you are. (:

You are indeed in my guild, and I do feel you're suited for the job, but again, I'm stupidly picky with applications and therefore I want the people who are accepted to have the best ones. (:
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:35 am

I have thought about it some more, and I figure going on a hiatus the day I make a GM debut would not be very appreciated, therefore I am going to wait with my full dedication towards a GM application for this server until I am back for good, which should be in a month.

I am sorry to have wasted any time, and I will make sure to keep this thread SS'ed as a means of verification when I do come around to give you a great application in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:48 am

okay I see this has made the considering section which makes me proud Smile

I have made a new and improved GM application so as soon as i come back in two weeks I will post it! Hopefully it will be even better than this one Smile

In 24 hours my exam starts, i might be on a little afterwards but most likely i'll be seeing and speaking to you all in two weeks! till then Wink

*sorry for double post...
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:27 am

lols

Well see you in two weeks then.
I look forward to seeing your next application. (:
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:14 am

so i guess this was accepted then? Razz
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 am

Nicksterr wrote:
so i guess this was accepted then? Razz
It's in considering, need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicksterr GM application   Nicksterr GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nicksterr GM application
Page 1 of 1