HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Soulms.exe detected as malware

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aight One
Noob
Noob

Soulms.exe detected as malware Empty
PostSubject: Soulms.exe detected as malware   Soulms.exe detected as malware EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:29 pm

I don't know if this is because of my own downloading fault or its an actual virus, or because my anti-virus confuses soulms.exe as a virus because it connects to the internet, but either way I've had to delete soulms.exe because it's been marked as a level 4/5 malware, and I didn't want to take any risk.

Is this normal for everyone, and is it something I should be worried about? I'm considering re-downloading, and checking what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vigen
Level 3
Level 3
Vigen

PostSubject: Re: Soulms.exe detected as malware   Soulms.exe detected as malware EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:55 pm

It's normal, don't worry about it. Add it onto the exceptions list of your antivirus then run it as you normally would, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Soulms.exe detected as malware   Soulms.exe detected as malware EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Vigen wrote:
It's normal, don't worry about it. Add it onto the exceptions list of your antivirus then run it as you normally would, it's fine.

This should delay the exploding of your computer by a day or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulms.exe detected as malware   Soulms.exe detected as malware Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulms.exe detected as malware
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Help Desk-
Jump to: