SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soulms.exe detected as malware

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aight One
Noob
Noob

Soulms.exe detected as malware Empty
PostSubject: Soulms.exe detected as malware   Soulms.exe detected as malware EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:29 pm

I don't know if this is because of my own downloading fault or its an actual virus, or because my anti-virus confuses soulms.exe as a virus because it connects to the internet, but either way I've had to delete soulms.exe because it's been marked as a level 4/5 malware, and I didn't want to take any risk.

Is this normal for everyone, and is it something I should be worried about? I'm considering re-downloading, and checking what happens.
Back to top Go down
Vigen
Level 3
Level 3
Vigen

PostSubject: Re: Soulms.exe detected as malware   Soulms.exe detected as malware EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:55 pm

It's normal, don't worry about it. Add it onto the exceptions list of your antivirus then run it as you normally would, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Soulms.exe detected as malware   Soulms.exe detected as malware EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Vigen wrote:
It's normal, don't worry about it. Add it onto the exceptions list of your antivirus then run it as you normally would, it's fine.

This should delay the exploding of your computer by a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulms.exe detected as malware   Soulms.exe detected as malware Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulms.exe detected as malware
Page 1 of 1