SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker
Noob
Noob

Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Hello to everyone which were once my friends in Old SoulMs. Still remember me? I miss you guys! I quited Maple since SoulMs was down. Right now I'm back into service! I had to get use to the new maple system and everything. Give me some time and i can help you guys. By The way , is Anna the Owner right now? (Just some random questions.) Miss ya! See you guys in - Game.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Belle wrote:
Joker wrote:
By The way , is Anna the Owner right now?

No, I am.

Anna, she was a bitch dude.

Sorry , I don't think that you were the owner. You don't even sound like one. A Owner won't randomly use word like "bitch" . If you are trying to be funny , you will regret (: .
Back to top Go down
Joker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Yes of course .
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 pm

LOL!

Joker let's be friends.
You sound awesome.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:56 pm

I can be your friend but can you tell me why so many people hates you?(I'm just curious , Sorry if I offended you)
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Check out his Intro thread, Joker. P: Welcome back by the way. You don't know me. I r a stranger. c:
Back to top Go down
Joker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:12 pm

MrShadow , I know there's a lot of people hating you but I won't hate you until you really make me go crazy. I'm a friendly person if you know me.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Unless your name is Eddie, you're not the Joker i want to see.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Sorry , I'm not the person you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Joker wrote:
Sorry , I'm not the person you are looking for.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Dank wrote:

I can say that I don't have a good English background because I'm from singapore. I had already tried my best to write proper English. You don't need to correct or edit my sentences if you had already understand what i write. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Joker wrote:
Dank wrote:

I can say that I don't have a good English background because I'm from singapore. I had already tried my best to write proper English. You don't need to correct or edit my sentences if you had already understand what i write.

He was referencing something, you were fine. e_o;
Back to top Go down
Joker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Oh , I thought he was correcting my sentences. Sorry Dank , please forgive me ): .

Thank Inebriated (: .

To add on : I was a GMs in SoulMs when it was v62 and v75 . People who are playing on this two version knows me. When it changed to v83 i didn't join because my exam was coming . When it closed down when i decided to join back , I had quit playing maple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!   Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Guess who am i? I'm Joker!
Page 1 of 1