SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick note for anna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trio
Noob
Noob

Quick note for anna Empty
PostSubject: Quick note for anna   Quick note for anna EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Quote :
"How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: it takes 12+12hr= 25hr! Smile (24)"

NVM you're denied...it's 365 days

Just wanna say, I got confused on that. ( was thinking how long it days to go around 1 day) "Brain fart"
another thing just wanna let you know don't be to hasty on your decision of denying apps.

have a good day,

-R
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Quick note for anna   Quick note for anna EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 pm

You have the option to retry.

And I think I will be hasty when deciding.
If I look at the persons application and nothing really appeals to me I don't see a reason to accept them.

The person should be active in game, and put effort into their GM application.

If the application is missing something or the rules were not properly followed then the person should suffer the consequences.
You wouldn't go to a job interview with a bath robe on, as I expect the people applying to not just post their applications when they look bad, and plain.
And the answers should always have personality in them so it's not generic and bland.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Quick note for anna   Quick note for anna EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:16 am

Trio wrote:
Quote :
"How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: it takes 12+12hr= 25hr! Smile (24)"

NVM you're denied...it's 365 days

Just wanna say, I got confused on that. ( was thinking how long it days to go around 1 day) "Brain fart"
another thing just wanna let you know don't be to hasty on your decision of denying apps.

have a good day,

-R

uhm what exactly do you mean there...? If if you meant takes* instead of days* it would still make absolutely no sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick note for anna   Quick note for anna Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick note for anna
Page 1 of 1