SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NightDragon for GM

Go down 
+2
NarkamaN
Nightspike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightspike
Noob
Noob

NightDragon for GM Empty
PostSubject: NightDragon for GM   NightDragon for GM EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:25 am

What are you applying for: GM Position

Name : Ali Khalifa

Where do you live/Timezone: Maryland,Usa

How active will you be: on every day ...unless i get into a coma or some thing

E-Mail: ray12349@hotmail.com

Hobbies : umm
1.soul ms
2.girls
3.girls
4.food
5.sleeping
more such as drawing soul ms umm girls and eating?

How you'd handle a hacker : screen shot,see if there are other witnesses document their names and then bann

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : talk to them see what the problem is find a middle solution
and get them over it

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): 1 applestory

Why should we choose you: i could write a big paragraph of bull crap but honestly im a hard worker i enjoy this game and umm why not? Razz

Reason i applied: because i love this game and i want to help

Summary of yourself : im sudanese,egyption,british,turkish,soudi arabian i came to america at the age of been in school ever sence ummm i like drinking but if im on soul ms then im home..with my parents.... so i wont be gettign drunk and going on and doing dumb shit umm i like partying im fun cool smart im six' 2''
POKEMON lls

Extra Info: Pokemon FTW

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: A year. 365 days 8760 hours 525600 mins 31536000 seconds Smile

In game name: NightDragon

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Nope but anna ftw? lls
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yups
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yeah. wait umm how old do i have to be ?
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 2 minutes Sad
Back to top Go down
NarkamaN
Level 2
Level 2
NarkamaN

NightDragon for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightDragon for GM   NightDragon for GM EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 am

*Colour

*Shorts Answers, meaning, short answers.....

*Time zone

*Pokemon?

+1 NightDragon for GM 318601
Back to top Go down
Radiance2
Level 3
Level 3

NightDragon for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightDragon for GM   NightDragon for GM EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:49 am

Thanks for stealing my grading format, but yeah. Add some colour, do a grammar and spell check also. Other than that, not a very exciting application, it was pretty bland. Edit: why is the top half more colourfull than the bottom half? Do I sense laziness or are you just segregating the answers . . .

Last edited by Radiance2 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NarkamaN
Level 2
Level 2
NarkamaN

NightDragon for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightDragon for GM   NightDragon for GM EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:59 am

NightDragon for GM 223452 Mwahaha
sorry...
Back to top Go down
Vigen
Level 3
Level 3
Vigen

NightDragon for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightDragon for GM   NightDragon for GM EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 am

It's interesting that you say you GMed on AppleStory, as I GMed on there for several months and I've never heard of you. Our staff was top-notch and closely knit, and some of us still talk even thought the server shut down two years ago. Unless you can provide proof from Robby, the owner, or Bryan, the lead dev, both of whom I still keep in contact with, get out.

The rest of the application is beyond terribad. Posters have already touched upon why so I don't see the need to expand upon that myself.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBuilder
Noob
Noob
BobTheBuilder

NightDragon for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightDragon for GM   NightDragon for GM EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:33 am

Wat the fak is dis? ;-;
Back to top Go down
Shine
Level 2
Level 2

NightDragon for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightDragon for GM   NightDragon for GM EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Bad Grammar, Btw what the ... " im sudanese,egyption,british,turkish,soudi arabian " Are you like a mix or something... ?

Saying you were on enough to be Gmed yet 2Minutes?

DENIED, Hows the progress about the coma

7Hours yet you didn't even reply once or even tryed fixing it, No effor,lazyness

I could just keep going till tomorrow but i got better things to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NightDragon for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightDragon for GM   NightDragon for GM Empty

Back to top Go down

NightDragon for GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: