SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoon/Mage's Gm App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoon
Noob
Noob

Yoon/Mage's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Yoon/Mage's Gm App   Yoon/Mage's Gm App EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:53 pm

What are you applying for: Game Master

Name :
Justin Yoon

Where do you live/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) GMT- 4:00

How active will you be:
I am usually very active, I go on SoulMs from 4:00pm to 8:00pm on the weekdays and from 1:00pm to 8:00pm on the weekends.

E-Mail: Yellhwany@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Playing SoulMS and picking my boogies(jk). Tae Kwon Do

How you'd handle a hacker : A Hacker is a person who takes the easier way out and uses unfair cheats. Recently I got "hacked" by a hacker and lost over 400$ worth of 'stuff'. If I saw a hacker I will pick up my heavenly hammer and smash it upon his head and then take out his intestines and feed him it. No, but seriously I hate hackers and I will ban him on the spot with an SS of him hacking( incase he was innocent).

If two people were fighting, what would you do?: When two people are fighting I believe distraction is the key to solve the fight. Using a distraction such as an event will cause them to forget about what they are fighting about. If they continue to fight I will mute them both so they can solve it amonst themselves in whisper.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: None, but i have been loyal to many other private servers. Everyone starts somewhere right?

Why should we choose you: I should be chosen as a game master because I am mature and I know what a game master should do. A game master should help the community, host satisfactory events, and above all destroy hackers.

Reason i applied: I applied because I feel our community needs someone who can help everyone instead of ignoring "BRs" because he cant speak english. I am very creative and can try to bring new event ideas into this server.

Summary of yourself : I am a sophmore in high school and I played maplestory for over five years since beta came out. I feel that I know all that you can know about maplestory. Althought I played on and off, I always came back to Maplestory because this is my story:D.

Extra Info: I am korean and I live in new york Very Happy
I also took 4 years of spanish.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:365.25 days

In game name: Mage / Yoon (Before the wipe I was Sibal)

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : I took Java for 1 year in my school, i am still learning ;o.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Not really Surprised
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Two-three months
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Ofcourse
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Two-three months

Last edited by Yoon on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Level 2
Level 2
Blitz

Yoon/Mage's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoon/Mage's Gm App   Yoon/Mage's Gm App EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Pretty good app,
the last 5 questions should be 1-2 words though, its important to follow the guildline.
Back to top Go down
Radiance2
Level 3
Level 3

Yoon/Mage's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoon/Mage's Gm App   Yoon/Mage's Gm App EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:15 pm

I have to agree with Blitz said here. +1 like for the overall application. -1 like for not answering the questions with 1-2 words.
Back to top Go down
Yoon
Noob
Noob

Yoon/Mage's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoon/Mage's Gm App   Yoon/Mage's Gm App EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:19 pm

ahh sorry let me edit
thank you for tip~
Back to top Go down
Shine
Level 2
Level 2

Yoon/Mage's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoon/Mage's Gm App   Yoon/Mage's Gm App EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Thank you for the tip*

at least type right if you're mocking Our game master's English

"I feel our community needs someone who can help everyone instead of ignoring "BRs" because he cant speak english."
Back to top Go down
Ravage
Level 2
Level 2

Yoon/Mage's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoon/Mage's Gm App   Yoon/Mage's Gm App EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Shine wrote:
Thank you for the tip*

at least type right if you're mocking Our game master's English

"I feel our community needs someone who can help everyone instead of ignoring "BRs" because he cant speak english."

he's mocking the br's english. Not the staff's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoon/Mage's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoon/Mage's Gm App   Yoon/Mage's Gm App Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoon/Mage's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications-
Jump to: