SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored, actually very bored

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

Bored, actually very bored - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored, actually very bored   Bored, actually very bored - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Jason<3 wrote:
I feel you should work towards the 'Gm behavior' Shine mentioned Wink

I think this is somewhat resolved. Let's leave it at that.

There is no code as to how a GM should act, as this is a private server, and is not a legitimate job. I'm not here to cater to how you would like me to act, i'm here to act on behalf of the server. When there is a question needing answering, i will gladly answer it. When there is a problem in game needing assistance, example a kser or scammer, i will be glad to assist.

The one and only thing i will not tolerate from the general population, which you fucking idiots seem to not get, is shit talk towards myself or other staff members. If you have a problem with how we act, bring it up in private, with either the person in question, or the admin. Challenging someone who has the power to silence you isn't always the smartest thing to do, bro.
Back to top Go down
Jason<3
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Bored, actually very bored   Bored, actually very bored - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:39 am

"i'm here to act on behalf of the server"
So, on behalf of the server, you flame someone who has the courage to share their photos.
you also tell a newcomer to 'go sit over there' indicating you actually do a poor job of welcoming newcomers. In fact, you scare them away.

So your telling me you won't tolerate me embarrassing you in public and saying you are a poor Gm, even though in the same thread you flame two people consistently?

"and is not a legitimate job"
You don't take this seriously enough. Its a blessing to be in your spot. Yet you waste it.
Oh, and it's not the way I want you to act. it's the way the community wants you to act.

Think they want you flaming? They sure don't. Shine made that clear. =[

Man up, admit you made a mistake, and fix it.
Stop the flame war, we're going in circles.
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Bored, actually very bored   Bored, actually very bored - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:21 am

Going to make this perfectly clear, if someone is going to post their pictures, regardless if they are a disgusting blob, or a 10, they should be ready for exactly what i posted, regardless of who it is responding, be it a staff member or a regular player.

When i said "Take a seat over there," it was a reference to Dateline TV's show, to catch a predator, not literally telling you to go away.

["and is not a legitimate job"
You don't take this seriously enough. Its a blessing to be in your spot. Yet you waste it.
Oh, and it's not the way I want you to act. it's the way the community wants you to act.]

I take the job as seriously as it needs to be while in game. The forums and in game are entirely separate, i'm not sure you understand this.

[Edit] Also, trying to insinuate i'm a poor GM based on my activities on the forum shows you're a complete fool.

[2nd Edit] Locking this thread as you seem too ignorant to know when to sit down and shut up, as you're a new player, and don't know the staff, nor do you know the main player base.

You're just an ignorant shithead with an opinion.

As i said before, take it to a private chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, actually very bored   Bored, actually very bored - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored, actually very bored
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2