SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o

Go down 
+3
Moto
Kristine
SoulBot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o Empty
PostSubject: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Welcome to SoulMS errrrbody
I'm Anna Jaquelyn Bomberg(not exactly how it's spelled but it's cool Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o 366280 )

And I am a bad ass mf

I'm 18 years old, and I live in the capital of Canada.

I love korean music, and korean bbq is godlike.

I like harry potter(the movies are awesome) and I've read all of the books except the 7th one -sadface-
I HATE twilight, I've seen all of the movies(ew) and they just seemed to get worse and worse as they went on...from bad(Twilight), to terrible(New Moon), to terribad(Eclipse) ):

I enjoy playing video games such as World Of Warcraft, MorpelStery, and super street fighter 4 when I get the chance to.

I'm a brunette, long brown hair and pale ass skin. I would get a tan but I just love my computer so much, and it's so far away from the sun ;-;. Now that it's getting colder I don't really have the option to go outside in short shorts and a strap top to get a nice crispy tan. But, compared to the snow, my skin looks a darker in the winter, so it's okay. =D

All of my friends are gamer nerds, such as myself, or at least somewhat geeky in some way or another. I rarely get along well with girls because I'm just not very good at being feminine, and I'm not a huge fan of people who are a lot younger than me, though I've met quite a few who I do enjoy the company of. I'm quite shy when it comes to meeting new people, but amongst my friends I am probably the most straight forward and honest person you'll meet. I hate lying, though it does happen from time to time, and mostly I do find myself to be quite trustworthy to people I really like.

Never get on my bad side though. If I don't like you and you say something that I can start an argument with I will take the opportunity to argue, because I just love to so damn much. I feel it's a great way to take out my anger, on people I'll never never meet. You may think I'm getting mad, but in front my screen I'm giggling and telling my friends how silly you are. =D

Anyways, that's enough about me! Hope you enjoyed reading =D

Last edited by Anna on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Anna's a BAMF fa shaw (:
I agree, Twilight can suck it.
Way too dramatic.
Harry Potter is the king of all movie series, hands downnn.
Can't wait till November @_@ !
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm so excited for part 1!
I wish they'd release both parts at the same time though, I'd go see them one after the other for sure. ):
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 pm

I knowww !
But they just HAD to make us wait till mofakin summer of 2011.
GHETTO.

I like how when Twilight first came out, people kept saying that it would leave Harry Potter in the dust.
NOPE.

(:
Back to top Go down
Moto
Level 3
Level 3
Moto

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm a brunette too. I do like how you made all your MAIN points in a different color.

If you hate Twilight, Go watch "Vampire Sucks."
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:50 pm

I was gonna watch that tbh, but I heard from a few people that it was kinda dumb.

And, tbh, the people who made that movie have somewhat been failing at their movies recently. ): quite sad
Back to top Go down
Moto
Level 3
Level 3
Moto

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Oh, I'm sure the movie is suppose to be dumb. I didn't watch it myself.

To lazy to go to the movies.
Back to top Go down
Christmas2
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 pm

kbbq! (;
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:18 pm

tr00f
Back to top Go down
TheART
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 am

Harry Potter FTW

Twilight FTL
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:02 pm

TheART wrote:
Harry Potter FTW

Twilight FTL

tr00f ~ ~
Back to top Go down
Ebil
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:40 pm

If i remember correctly Anna you introduce G-Dragon in AceStory...cuz that the first time i enjoy watching korean music video

"Heart Breaker" I love you
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 pm

lmfao it's quite possible.
i <3 kpop =D
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Level 2
Level 2
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Hey anna, I'm roberto, I'm new here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 am

Welcome (:
And hey. (=
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Level 2
Level 2
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:11 am

Haha thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o   Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o Empty

Back to top Go down

Hayyy errrbody at SoulMS ;o
Page 1 of 1