SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gen4Life's Gm application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gen4Life
Noob
Noob
Gen4Life

Gen4Life's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Gen4Life's Gm application   Gen4Life's Gm application EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:34 pm

What are you applying for:Gm position

Name : Anthony Nguyen

Where do you live/Timezone: california

How active will you be:As active i can be

E-Mail: PhantomMation@yahoo.com

Hobbies :hanging around with friends,break dancing, c walk, and watching tv

How you'd handle a hacker: I'll bust out the Ban Hammer

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : SHUT THE FRONT DOOR AND JUST ALT 4 (rhyme)

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): NONE xP

Why should we choose you: Help other players out to get the hang of Soul

Reason i applied: to contribute to a server, I love playing and to help others

Summary of yourself : In a relationship, pretty laid back, and I love music.

Extra Info: Nope

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: It takes a year for the earth to go around the sun

In game name:Gen4Life

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :no
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Maybe
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yeah
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: One month

Last edited by Gen4Life on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Gen4Life's Gm application   Gen4Life's Gm application EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:52 pm

No.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: Gen4Life's Gm application   Gen4Life's Gm application EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:54 pm

I hate this application.

It reminds me of every other application that gets sent immediately to the DENIED forum because it shows absolutely no initiative. It's great that you want to be a GM, and I give you kudos for trying, but when you put up an application like this, it really says you didn't take the time to read the requirements on the sticky which outlined how an application should be presented, and you didn't read the sample application that received an acceptance (if I'm not mistaken, it's Anna's).

Before you put up an application, you should take a look at the DENIED section and figure out WHY applications get sent there. There's a recurring theme among all the shitty applicants who post shitty applications and it's not hard to spot. This application would blend in with that bunch extremely well. When you're done that, head over to the ACCEPTED section and browse a few of the posts in that forum. Then compare it to yours. And then request that this application gets deleted. Arghhhh.

My bad brah, I just felt like ranting. Just take an extra ten minutes and do a little background research so your application doesn't get reviews like the one I'm typing now. If you're serious about the position, it's the best way to show you actually give a shit when you apply, and not just wasting everyone's time.

</rant>
Back to top Go down
Gen4Life
Noob
Noob
Gen4Life

PostSubject: Re: Gen4Life's Gm application   Gen4Life's Gm application EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:13 am

^Alright thanks can I try again next time
Back to top Go down
Phonenstro
Level 3
Level 3
Phonenstro

PostSubject: Re: Gen4Life's Gm application   Gen4Life's Gm application EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 am

Your grammar is semi-bad.
You didn't add very much colour to it, and didn't make it fun to read.

Don't you think yoo should've done something more to the hacker, to prevent it to appeal?
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Gen4Life's Gm application   Gen4Life's Gm application EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:02 am

The 1-2 words answers is only for the last questions man, looks like you've done it to every questions. So empty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gen4Life's Gm application   Gen4Life's Gm application Empty

Back to top Go down

Gen4Life's Gm application
Page 1 of 1