SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThisisMine's intern application. ;D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OhIFail
Level 2
Level 2

ThisisMine's intern application. ;D Empty
PostSubject: ThisisMine's intern application. ;D   ThisisMine's intern application. ;D EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 am

Prepare to be disappointed. ;D

Name :
Cindy G(angster)

Where do you live/Timezone:
California/PST.

How active will you be:
I'm usually on 2 hours on weekdays after school, sometimes in the morning for a couple minutes. On weekdays, I'm not sure. Depends when my padre isn't at home. Dam you fked up father.

E-Mail:
strawberrysnapple123@yahoo.com

How you'd handle a hacker :
Well, yaknow. Them be all like "i not hacking. i super strong." So then I be all like "Oh no you isn't." And they be all like "yes i is" And I be all like "Oh no you ain't bruh." And they gonna say "i stronger than you NOOB. whatchu gonna do?" And then I'm gonna go all Hype Beast on them and be like, "NIGGA. Fade bruh." And yeah, in all seriousness, I'm gonna SS what I see, confront them, then -kapeesh- they go bye bye.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
If two people were fighting I'd fight with them! Very Happy If two people were fighting, I'd bring them both to a private map, listen to what they both have to say, review the situation, and go from there. If it's over something stupid and small like "He took my ______ when I dropped it!" Well, seriously? I mean, people complain about things like this all the time. YOU dropped it. It was YOUR stupid mistake. And if they want to keep arguing with me about it, then I'll just jail them.

Why should we choose you:

If I'm not chosen, then I'm not chosen. The decision on whether or not I'd make a good intern is on you. Smile

Reason i applied:
I applied because I thought I was finally cool enough to be a smaller, less powerful Anna. Very Happy

Summary of yourself :
A summary of me? Well, I'm asian, so basically, I'm yellow. I have big eyes, a chubby face, and a small brain. (Typical asian huh?)

How much mesos(give an exact amount please)/items do you have?:(Provide a screenshot of the $ and items as proof.)
ThisisMine's intern application. ;D Maple012
ThisisMine's intern application. ;D Maple013
(The reason why there's a 50m meso difference in the 2 pictures is cause I bought 1 money envelope.)

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?:
I'll be willing to host events as often as possible. Maybe not one after the other, but whenever I have time and prizes to give out. ;D

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points):
As you can see, I collected 250 Soul Points. Before I did my application, I was preparing for prizes. Soul Points are 1 of the prizes. I figure I could do the same thing that GM's do, except I'll be trading them 50% scrolls. A few other prizes are Choas Scrolls, White Scrolls, Advanced Potential Scrolls, Mesos, and Money Envelopes.

In game name:
ThisisMine

Last edited by OhIFail on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: ThisisMine's intern application. ;D   ThisisMine's intern application. ;D EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:39 am

So this is the reason you were gathering so many SP. Now I get it :c
Good job and Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: ThisisMine's intern application. ;D   ThisisMine's intern application. ;D EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 am

o.0 good luck
Back to top Go down
ItzJaden
Level 2
Level 2
ItzJaden

PostSubject: Re: ThisisMine's intern application. ;D   ThisisMine's intern application. ;D EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Impressive Very Happy

+1<3
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: ThisisMine's intern application. ;D   ThisisMine's intern application. ;D EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:38 pm

This is good, however I've seen a few good intern applications and I've spoken to some of the people that have posted their applications and I'd rather see some other people get an intern position before you.

Yours is definitely good but I've seen better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThisisMine's intern application. ;D   ThisisMine's intern application. ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

ThisisMine's intern application. ;D
Page 1 of 1