SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Internship.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

Internship. Empty
PostSubject: Internship.   Internship. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:39 am

Name : Bryan M, don't look me up on facebook.

Where do you live/Timezone : I live in Columbia, South Carolina and my timezone is EST.

How active will you be : I'm normally active easily 5 hours a day, but usually more.

E-Mail : bryanmclees@yahoo.com

How you'd handle a hacker : If I were to run across a hacker I would imagine first of all I would assess the situation and once determined whether the person at hand was a hacker then I would report it to the higher authorities. If none were on, screenshots would be taken, saved, and uploaded to website for imminent banhammering.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Well there seems to be a good bit of arguments in the SoulMS community, but generally it's over maps and who has this or that. I would either talk it out, if a person was killstealing another character and they asked him to leave, I would jail him, but I'm sure there would be certain situations where I could help someone find a map instead of using force to try and steal one.

Why should we choose you : Hmm, the earliest screenshot I can find of my first character is December 1, 2010. So I guess that would mean i've been play roughly 3 months now. Though that 3 months may not be as long as some, I feel as if I have accomplished plenty in the server. In real life, I've been working most of my teen years, after high school I decided to take a year off and just enjoy the easy life. Which ended up mostly being lots of weed, alcohol and maplestory. I just started my first semester of college and so far I'm not only enjoying school but enjoying the fact that I'm moving up in my life. School nor friends get in the way of SoulMS, I find time for all of them and do so very well. In other low-rate servers I've gotten to 200, had good items, just overall worked hard in every server I have played in. I've GMed in a couple of friend's servers and this would be my first time actually applying for any turn of position within the server.

Reason I applied : A lot of the time when I'm online, I'm never sure if there is a GM online since I do play random hours throughout the whole day. Having someone else there to help and support people is my reason for applying.

Summary of yourself : I might have put too much about myself in why should we choose you, but like noted above I'm 19, I'm older and more mature then a good bit of the community. Psychology is my major, I may not have even taken a full semester of this class but I'm 99% sure that is what I want to do with my life. Getting to know, learn and talk to people is something that interests me and being able to help them is just another plus. Just another thing, I type like this pretty much all the times. You'll rarely catch me typing like a fool unless I'm on some boss run and I need to be short.

How much mesos/items do you have?(Please provide a screenshot as proof)
Not the richest player, I may have some good equips but I would say average.
Just my prize possession, thanks Alex for finally selling it.
Spoiler:

How often would you be willing to host events for the players? : I would say at least 3 times a day, seems a reasonable amount for one person.

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points) : If there wasn't a GM online, I would probably give out lumps of coal or marks. I always wondered why people never sold lumps of coal when I first started and they seem to be a pretty big in the market now so I'm sure someone wouldn't mind a free lump of coal and possibly a good item from it. Lower prizes would win marks or potential scrolls.

In game name : Well my characters are very many to list, so I'll just provide screenshots.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phonenstro
Level 3
Level 3
Phonenstro

Internship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internship.   Internship. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:00 pm

How come it's sooooooooo cool naimng their characters after drugs?
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

Internship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internship.   Internship. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Phonenstro wrote:

It was mostly like a little theme going on, just kinda got out of hand, ha. Most of the time though if you've seen a character by the IGN 'High' on another server that's me, been using that name for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kyozoku
Level 2
Level 2

Internship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internship.   Internship. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Phonenstro wrote:

420 smoke weed erryday bro xDxDxD
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

Internship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internship.   Internship. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Helped catch 2 hackers last night, and seems to be a pretty chill dude. +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
ItzJaden
Level 2
Level 2
ItzJaden

Internship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internship.   Internship. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:42 pm

You seem like a good intern. In time I'm sure you would be able to pass for a GM.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Internship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internship.   Internship. Empty

Back to top Go down

Internship.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: