SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pacific's intern App.. <3

Go down 
+4
Hugo
Kyozoku
OhIFail
leestarz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

Pacific's intern App.. <3 Empty
PostSubject: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:01 am

Heyyy Yohh Guys!!!! this is maii app for intern.... (my GM App have not yet finished... If i can pass then i will not app 4 gm anymres! <33 ya guys!)

Name : Calver Lee / Lee / Calver / Cal (Any name u wanna call me) Laughing

Age : Just passed my 16th B'D on 28th Jan Muhaha!! <3 king

Where do you live/Timezone: Singapore <3 (GMT+8:00)

How active will you be: LOL... On Weekends = 7~12hrs...... Weekdays...maybe 1hr? o.0

E-Mail: Calver_lee@hotmail.com

How you'd handle a hacker : Hackers is not allowed in anywhere ESPECIALLY in SoulMS!! *ScreenShots* Instant Ban. (If is a report case.... track him/her and see if he/she really is hacking... If i am still not sure i would ask a GM friend help me check out.)<3

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Oh... come on man.... it's a game... Keyboard Warriors only can settle things in e game.. so let them be.... But if it turn out to a Smega war i would ask them to stop 1st... each of them tell me a reason (blah blah blah blah blah) then i ask them if they want to stop this.. if not jail them for 10min and ask again.....<3

Why should we choose you: Um... i Love SoulMS? LOL Actully i wanna to make MORE MORE MORE MORE events for SoulMS. n i'm ADDICTED in SoulMS(play SoulMS long time? o.0) ya that's all.<3 I find that some (only some GM fwens make little events....[SOME ONLY]...<3)

Reason i applied: Looking forward to help Soulms..... And i <3 Events make by fellow GM fwens(friends).. so i decided to become an Intern.<3

Summary of yourself : I lived in the planet earth for 17years of Eating , Beathing , And Playing.(Include the 10months in my mother's womb.)I live in Singapore, a small red dot in the earth... i am currently studying in Manjusri Secondary School Sec4 this year.... i Love to go Cybercafe and put my Tumbdrive (USB) which contain SoulMS and start playing... I AM ADDICTED WITH SOUL...... I LURVSSSS to make jokes (esp the REAL funny ones....) alright let me give u a joke... write commands to see if it's funny or not..... Okay here it goes : <3

Right Pianus and Left Pianus went to school to take a test. After the test, Right Pianus was smiling broadly.
Left Pianus decided to ask him “Wow, are you really that confident?”
Right Pianus replied “Of course! Because I’m always Right!”

How much mesos/items do you have?(Please provide a screenshot as proof)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f77/16/17/49/46/maple011.jpg lawls.. actully got 1 more sunshine forgot to show if Anna or any GM needs i can put in the picture.... <3

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?: For Weekends... As Many As Anna Says....<3

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points): OK i would give prizes like White Scroll, Envelops , SoulPoint (50% scroll roughly 2 ~3) , Money like 70mil for 1st winner then 35mil then 20mil.... <3

In game name: Pacific <3333333

Extra info: When i see Anna's Picture... i wad amazed... I LOVE HER SEXY EYES... MAKE ME LOOK AT HER FOR 10MIN WITHOUT BLINKING MY EYES!!!!!!! (Okay.. i did blink my eyes....) <3

Thanks All For Your Reading!!! <3...

Last edited by leestarz on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OhIFail
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:25 am

You have alot of grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization and mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Kyozoku
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Quote :
i Love to go Cyber Cafe and put my TumbDrive(USB) which contain SoulMS and start playing

this is the #1 easiest way to compromise your account. most people that do this are too stupid to figure out how+why but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Kyozoku wrote:
Quote :
i Love to go Cyber Cafe and put my TumbDrive(USB) which contain SoulMS and start playing

this is the #1 easiest way to compromise your account. most people that do this are too stupid to figure out how+why but oh well.
This is a private server man.. Doubt anyone would keylog his account.

Good luck on the internship.
Back to top Go down
Kyozoku
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:59 pm

its not just keyloggers. you'd be amazingly surprised at how often people in the same cafes play the same server (friends/acquaintances, whatever.). i've seen it happen to (braindead) filipinos so many times on RO private servers with even less people than this server.
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:03 pm

lawls.. thx all for ur kindly advice... <3 n i go cyber cafe ALWAYS use screen keyboard (is tat wad u call it? o.0) i Click the password.....
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:06 pm

and for an extra info e cyber cafe i always go... checked no body plays Private Sever... and only contain 20 computer ~ 25 computers.....
Back to top Go down
Kyozoku
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:12 pm

i dont know if its a good or bad thing that im amazed you actually take those precautions
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:14 pm

thanks..... <3 but it is really a good thing... u only takes 2~3min to done the thing xD and i'm really addicted to soul... if not i won't put those precautions...... <3
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:24 pm

okay i go for school le thanks once again for all of your kindly advise <33 brb in 12hrs..... when 6:24pm... <3
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Uhm dude, I hate to break his to you because you seem overjoyed with this server but good English comprehension and writing skills are required.. I don't think Anna would want you on the team with your English skills. Sorry...
Back to top Go down
ItzJaden
Level 2
Level 2
ItzJaden

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:39 pm

I think you would make a good intern, but im not gonna lie, i doubt you will pass with that app. But still

+1
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:47 am

ok thanks all <3 ya......
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:03 am

Okay updated... <3 ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT GIVE ME SUCH A WONDERFUL ADVISE... thanks all for supporting me <3 you forever even i did not become the intern. <3 ! *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Internet
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:56 am

Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peace
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Good luck getting on the team.
Back to top Go down
leestarz
Level 2
Level 2
leestarz

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:51 am

Thanks! <33s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacific's intern App.. <3   Pacific's intern App.. <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacific's intern App.. <3
Page 1 of 1